Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be perfect for Beast.

41pXtgOGhPL.jpg

Just want to echo what most are saying in that if not for the pose, I would have loved this more.

I just don't like the idea of Venom being all 'compressed' looking. I feel like he should be in more of a standing pose or stretched out to showcase his intimidating physique.

venom.jpg
I would've liked something closer to this for a dynamic pose.

I think he's just too scrunched up in the pose they gave him. :(

When you put him next to Spidey, while he will look bulkier, I just don't feel like he'll look much bigger because of the pose. I had the same problem with old coms. Granted Spidey was somewhat larger in scale for some reason, it didn't help that the old Venom com was super crouched too.

Last edited:
Right on. Oh well. Theres 2 more venom u can choose from

Right on. Oh well. Theres 2 more venom u can choose from

problem is people are asking 2x more than the Prime version right now, but once the Venom movie hits, there should be more than enough Venom to go around.

I think the pose is awesome and makes sense when it's alongside the Spider-Man and Carnage statues. He's not walking to go kick Spider-Man's ass, he's running, swinging, and leaping over **** to get to him. I think SS did us a favor because if they had stretched him out in a lunging/standing pose then he would take up even more room.

I think the pose is awesome and makes sense when it's alongside the Spider-Man and Carnage statues. He's not walking to go kick Spider-Man's ass, he's running, swinging, and leaping over **** to get to him. I think SS did us a favor because if they had stretched him out in a lunging/standing pose then he would take up even more room.

And we've seen the walking, running, standing poses already. I like the leaping pose. Would enjoy a web-swinging Venom eventually.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Im in the minority but I like this venom more. The only think im not a 100% on board is the skin texture. But i love the pose, both head sculpt especially the classic and price (lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in the minority but I like this venom more. The only think im not a 100% on board is the skin texture. But i love the pose, both head sculpt especially the classic and price (lol).

how can you like the price man? He's way more than Carnage when they should be the same price.

how can you like the price man? He's way more than Carnage when they should be the same price.

Damn. I think thats what you call trauma. I was comparing its price to p1 and xm venom. Now that i remember carnages price you have just opened up a wound i wanted to forget LOL

Sideshow's Venom has the best sculpt, but we'll see if the quality is there like XM's.

Sculpt is excellent, but the compressed pose kills it for me personally. It's a very big sculpt but crouched like that makes it "feel" small to me. I wish they'd extended his lower half a bit more so he had more presence.

Sculpt is excellent, but the compressed pose kills it for me personally. It's a very big sculpt but crouched like that makes it "feel" small to me. I wish they'd extended his lower half a bit more so he had more presence.

Almost all their sculpts have a crouching, kneeling or twisting pose. Its like its all they know. Occasionally a museum pose. Spiderman is a breath of fresh air.

Does anyone have screencaps of him when they showed him on Facebook Live or Instagram Live or whichever one it was? Wanted to see if there were any updates or changes.

Damn. I think thats what you call trauma. I was comparing its price to p1 and xm venom. Now that i remember carnages price you have just opened up a wound i wanted to forget LOL

if I didn't use $150 in RPs, I may have not gotten the Prime Venom, but that piece is ginormous, so I think it's worth the price. If I could get the SS Venom for $50-100 cheaper, I may PO him too, but I want to see more in person photos of him.

if I didn't use $150 in RPs, I may have not gotten the Prime Venom, but that piece is ginormous, so I think it's worth the price. If I could get the SS Venom for $50-100 cheaper, I may PO him too, but I want to see more in person photos of him.

Im still on the fence cuz im investing all my cash in the avengers assemble line. All depends on how much hulk will be. If its reasonable the I mah use my 78$ rp on venom

He looks real good on the Sideshow Live video. The shine to the paint. The muscle sculpt is real good. . .But then again of course they don't put their botched paint job pieces that they end up sending out on Sideshow Live.

Back