Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre ordered. Only had $15 in rewards because I used a bunch on spiderman 2099. Venom is one of my favorite characters, couldn't pass up the exclusive. I've been wanting a good original venom.

It is a must, unfortunately this will be my last purchase probably for the year. Never would have thought I would say I'm done for the year after only the second week of January. Prices are just rising too much. Between venom and Spidey 2099 that's $1325 for the year, not including shipping and the other other three mondo turtles I have one last payment on. Hell not that long ago I could have gotten 4 statues for that price.

I've got my fingers crossed they show venom alongside the rest of the spidey line on Sideshow Live this wednesday, or at least beside Spidey. Wanna see how they look together.

It is a must, unfortunately this will be my last purchase probably for the year. Never would have thought I would say I'm done for the year after only the second week of January. Prices are just rising too much. Between venom and Spidey 2099 that's $1325 for the year, not including shipping and the other other three mondo turtles I have one last payment on. Hell not that long ago I could have gotten 4 statues for that price.

I hear you mate. Super expensive hobby

I had this in cart contemplating. Decisions decisions. That ex is a must and would compliment my spidey perfect. But that price man. With 2 other statues on PO this is gonna be tight. Oh well. Hope ss dont announce anything more this year[emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnn...

43027d8ec050b32c57820c75e2f40404.png

Looks like they darkened the base. Was more bronze before.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I actually like this more than XMs. DONT KILL ME! lol. Main thing is that skin not being smooth. I kinda like it more. More organic i guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, this piece is massive. The back spider symbol looks fantastic, I thought they would show us the EX head, but...well nevermind, still need to wait 10 months for this piece.

he is HUGE in the video. But I still want to see Prime 1's piece before I decide. Ugh!

he is HUGE in the video. But I still want to see Prime 1's piece before I decide. Ugh!
Ya, the video sold me on him more, I think I'll be fine if this ends up being my only option, but I'm also still holding out hope for Prime1 as I still have some issues with the pf.

Back