Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Venom alone should fit just fine. I don't think he'd fit side-by-side with Spidey but I'm curious if Spidey is moved up as far as he could, if Venom could fit behind-next to him as if stalking him as he's swinging away. Probably not, as ink said, but it would be a cool display if he could.

Yeah, Venom alone should fit just fine. I don't think he'd fit side-by-side with Spidey but I'm curious if Spidey is moved up as far as he could, if Venom could fit behind-next to him as if stalking him as he's swinging away. Probably not, as ink said, but it would be a cool display if he could.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I still think it'll be too tight, but I'm curious.

Congrats.

Did you have Spider-Man too? Or is this the first from the line for you?

First in the line. Going to get sixth scale spider-man when he comes out. 4th statue: mary jane COM, catwoman pf and dark phoenix pf almost paid off.

d4a2c28bc0aaa264d768b4b1ab4fcbb9.jpeg

So any of you do this while contemplating buying a new statue?[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas that's pretty damn cool, looks completely real, nice work on that!

It does look pretty bad ass in that case!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'd say it's not to scale. I saw Venom at comic con and he seemed massive to me. Seems like a Hulk in Venom paint. Loved it.

Maybe someone already mentioned it, but they release statues sooner than when they say it's supposed to be released? Thx

Back