Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The RP could be considered a slight hedge against inflation

Better than nothing considering other people redeemed their points prematurely

I've been waiting to finish my XMEN collection

So there is a silver lining to an unintended consequence

Im with you on this. Id sure love to use RP to ease the blow lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does XM offer reward points?

That's what I thought

Not quite but they offer something even better than rewards points. Once you've bought 4 or more statues from them (and registered them online), you become a prestige member and automatically get 10% off the regular price for all future orders. It's basically an instant 10% discount across the board. This is assuming you are in a territory that can purchase from them.

Sideshow's rewards points are usually just 5% of any purchases from Sideshow (and once in a blue moon, if you're lucky, they might do double rewards points for the equivalent of 10%).

Not quite but they offer something even better than rewards points. Once you've bought 4 or more statues from them (and registered them online), you become a prestige member and automatically get 10% off the regular price for all future orders. It's basically an instant 10% discount across the board. This is assuming you are in a territory that can purchase from them.

Sideshow's rewards points are usually just 5% of any purchases from Sideshow (and once in a blue moon, if you're lucky, they might do double rewards points for the equivalent of 10%).

That's actually a heck of a deal.

I need to get another house over there. :lol

I didnt realize how big of a difference Venom is compared to the other pieces.

I can understand the price a little bit more after I put together this collage

spider-man_zpsndtyvepf.jpg

Was goin to PO automatically this when I thought the prices will be similar to Carnage. Oh well

I didnt realize how big of a difference Venom is compared to the other pieces.

I can understand the price a little bit more after I put together this collage

spider-man_zpsndtyvepf.jpg

Nice... one thing that bugs me about Venom is his head seems way too twisted to the side like its almost completely tilted sideways.

I think it's at an extreme angle, but justified given the dynamic post. Just my 2 cents though.

Price is about right since this piece is half as good as XM.

If you prefer a boring generic cartoony sculpt/paint with skinny ass white spider legs sure.
Just because it is by XM and has more switch out parts doesn't make it better.

xm-studios-venom-statue-0.jpg
xm-studios-venom-statue-cover.jpg

I'll take this "half as good" statue any day :lol

marvel-venom-premium-format-figure-silo-3004561.png

Nice... one thing that bugs me about Venom is his head seems way too twisted to the side like its almost completely tilted sideways.

good observation, I agree. When it was first sneeked at NYC Con, I couldnt quite put my finger on what was irking me about this piece but now that you mentioned it I agree.

Got mine ordered. Used $300 in RP so its definitely more manageable. However, due to the prices trending upward, this will be my last statue purchase. Long gone are the sub $400 prices and very low edition sizes.

I think they're both great.

At the end of the day, they'll both sell out. XM definitely has the advantage of switch outs, etc. but you're going to pay an absurd premium if you couldn't secure one initially. And for me, Sideshow wins that battle.

I say this all of the time, but I'm stilling holding out for Prime.

Man o Man that XM Venom is fantastic

Did you guys preorder that one?

I think it's at an extreme angle, but justified given the dynamic post. Just my 2 cents though.

Fair enough and i agree just a lil too tilted for my picky tastes lol. One other thing that bugs me is im not feeling how the statue looks from the sides,something just seems off...but idk sucks cause Venom is my all time fav villian,maybe Ill warm up to it eventually.

I still dig it, some of the hi res pics on the product page show lots of detail. If they can deliver on production this'll be great in hand I think. I just really don't like the price, :lol

If things pickup at work this still might be a possibility but I'm going to wait it out for now.

To tell you the truth Id totally skip Sideshow's new Venom for XM if the opportunity was present

I have reward points to blow and Im not getting any younger. I just wanna be done with my collection since XMEN seems like a very low priority for Sideshow.

Back