Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The alternate head is from when Venom originally showed up. When it was Eddie Brock. Venom didn't really become a snarling beast until later in the 90s. The teeth got worse from host to host and the tongue seemed to get more extreme. The eyes change also. If you notice in these pics, they have a flat inside/nose. Many of the eyes since this become more organic and wild. I'd like to think the Venom Symbiote was never under the same control and bond as when Eddie Brock had it and that's why it grows more wild with new hosts and time.
bce4fb9549bd9c954e24c4298eaa4766.jpg

6e68d7f7181c2a91ceaf6ace12f4371a.jpg

9eaf5140e856c2a73d7f0372cdc5a790.jpg

35f52644724c1ccf057bb8ececc1e3bc.jpg

fb4bc4b6895996585a0bcfad6b557bdd.jpg

835331e9af0c9c45fecb7ac1f4298c5c.jpg

I still want it, but I'll have to use my RPs to bring him down.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I'm really iffy on this piece, overall I have issues with it, but I'd really like a Venom in my collectiom. I loved the XM venom but I wasn't able to get my hands on one, nor would I probably be able to afford it. I think I'm going to hold out and hopefully Prime1 will unveil their venom before I have to decide whether or not to get this one.

that is a lot of coin for something I have mixed feelings about. I am concerned about the factory artists' ability to replicate that paint job.

I will take my chances and wait for inhand reviews after he is released before making up my mind.

This is gonna be interesting lol. Any indication when prime 1 might make a reveal for us to compare?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it before, with so many high statue companies making characters now and venom more than getting his fair share, I'm curious how well this will sell even tough it is a lower price than some companies.

I like the switch out head. Kinda tired of the crazy tongue out Venom.

The price close to reaching Prime 1 pricing. Unless they figure that the Prime 1 Venom will be on their higher end msrp.

Back