Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even for those that like it I can't really see this selling all that well with people already having the previous com and up coming releases from P1 and XM, Maybe SSC will figure out that we're sick of all these rehashed beaten to death characters.....same goes for Carnage since even those that like it many wont buy cause of the Com or that they just don't know the character or care for it....Now if this was a Mysterio, Vulture, Electro, Doc Oct, Sandman, Kraven...Hmmmm would that be the Sinister Six, what a crazy idea to make such a set, or even Scorpion, Lizard, Kingpin etc. etc. etc. I'm betting even if people weren't in love with them right away it would out sell these rehashed releases since the only company that seems to be doing them is XM and at this time they are considerably more money.

Of course I have voiced this many times as have others but it doesn't appear SSC either cares or is listening to anyone....So off I go to buy Sandman and Kraven from XM and soon many others, by the time SSC releases them they'll be as much as XM anyways with their price increases.....:lol:lol:lol

Even for those that like it I can't really see this selling all that well with people already having the previous com and up coming releases from P1 and XM, Maybe SSC will figure out that we're sick of all these rehashed beaten to death characters.....same goes for Carnage since even those that like it many wont buy cause of the Com or that they just don't know the character or care for it....Now if this was a Mysterio, Vulture, Electro, Doc Oct, Sandman, Kraven...Hmmmm would that be the Sinister Six, what a crazy idea to make such a set, or even Scorpion, Lizard, Kingpin etc. etc. etc. I'm betting even if people weren't in love with them right away it would out sell these rehashed releases since the only company that seems to be doing them is XM and at this time they are considerably more money.

Of course I have voiced this many times as have others but it doesn't appear SSC either cares or is listening to anyone....So off I go to buy Sandman and Kraven from XM and soon many others, by the time SSC releases them they'll be as much as XM anyways with their price increases.....:lol:lol:lol

I'm with you on the XM pieces but these 2 pieces will sell like crazy. Most likely better then any of the sinister characters would the 1st time around.

:lol:lol:lol:slap:slap How could I forget Green Goblin, Even Hobgoblin though he's not as popular as the others, dare I say as poplar as Carnage maybe..

I'm with you on the XM pieces but these 2 pieces will sell like crazy. Most likely better then any of the sinister characters would the 1st time around.

Rehashed characters selling out better then never released very popular characters such as Doc, Vulture, Mysterio, Electro......Well you maybe right but I would highly doubt it.....I only wish we could find out soon with SSC releasing a Sinister Six line up, now that would sell pretty well I'm sure..

14601063_101545584935oos4v.jpg

It's got definite presence.

If the Sinister Six ES from XM is anything to go by though we are unfortunately not buying enough of the rest to warrant production. Maybe after these guys Doc Ock.

Saw this tonight and was blown away. It's also massive. I took some pictures which I will post tomorrow hopefully! Seeing it in person turned me from not interested to can't wait to order. Though if the price is too high I'll pass. Also there a big neck seam on this. Harder to see because he's black but it's there. Didn't bother me though.

Saw this tonight and was blown away. It's also massive. I took some pictures which I will post tomorrow hopefully! Seeing it in person turned me from not interested to can't wait to order. Though if the price is too high I'll pass. Also there a big neck seam on this. Harder to see because he's black but it's there. Didn't bother me though.

Glad to hear, I'm most likely gonna PO this one myself.

Didn't notice the neck seam before so if you got a pic of it somewhere it would be helpful :hi5:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear, I'm most likely gonna PO this one myself.

Didn't notice the neck seam before so if you got a pic of it somewhere it would be helpful :hi5:

I'll try to post it later today or tomorrow after the con is done.

Yep, going onto day #2 right now, bright and early. I also got Chloe Bennett's autograph on the show floor :yess: :love: She remembered the one time she kicked my ass on an episode of SHIELD last season. :lol

That's right you guys are several hours ahead on the east coast :lol

Nice, love her she's awesome in the show :lol

Gotta say, after seeing it in person, I like it much more.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back