Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather keep the Sideshow Black Panther

Nothing wrong with that. I like the XM Panther a lot more.

Pretty sure the Thanos on Throne from SS gonna top it.

SSC's Thanos will probably be a mixed bag for me. It may turn out to be a very good sculpt but I have absolutely ZERO interest in any Marvel Now costumes. If it's not his classic costume, It'll be an instant pass for me personally. I'm very happy with the Mad Titan I have on display right now.

Funny since there were complaints about the XM Thanos' paint.

Yup. Some peeps had sloppy paint apps and his arm socket being loose. Thankfully the paint apps on mine look great and even though there is a very small amount of play in his left arm, once his shoulder pads are put in place his arm locks up nice and tight.

I do think thanos on a throne will look probably be better. But cant say anything until its seen.

Nothing wrong with that. I like the XM Panther a lot more.

SSC's Thanos will probably be a mixed bag for me. It may turn out to be a very good sculpt but I have absolutely ZERO interest in any Marvel Now costumes. If it's not his classic costume, It'll be an instant pass for me personally. I'm very happy with the Mad Titan I have on display right now.

I go already said that he won't have blue gloves or boots, so I'm thinking it's not Marvel Now.

He didn't confirm it but I don't see who else it could be. SSC wouldn't put out a Toxin statue lol, so I'm pretty sure it's Venom.

It could be Ultimate Goblin. Not that I would prefer its him but the mouth shape kind of fits, and from the photo I can sort of see a little pig-like snout nose in there or something, but it's hard to tell from the low res photo, could just be the shadow or something.

0fa92f5180f3ca1296e864253399e378.jpg

Not the exact version but here's something I found online for comparison.
3818980-3944342495-ultim.jpg

------------

Last edited:
It is 100% venom. Haha. You can see the eye outline.

If this is not venom, I will eat a raw onion like an apple....

No, it's just I "heard" someone say Igo mentioned it wasn't over at SF.

He said something along the lines of "Oh, we confirmed this is venom? Interesting" or something like that. Hopefully just being the playful Igo he is.

Honestly ...I think Igo is just playing with us over there at SF.

He's just providing some "mystery" and "drama" for this piece. Keeping everybody guessing and interested.

It looks a lot like Venom to me, but I'm not eating onions or anything like that if not. :)

I do want to see savageHulk record himself eating a raw onion so I hope it's not Venom. :lol

Back