Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1355.JPG

I love the piece. Great scale and the texturing is well done.

Beautiful... is there a reason why you decided different height level of the pedestal?

Love how the Goblin is up higher and carnage low. The different size pedestals work perfect 👌🏼

wheres the black cat?
She's not for me. My collection is generally the heavy bad dudes with a small sprinkle of Wolverine, Spidey, Supes and Batman.

Beautiful... is there a reason why you decided different height level of the pedestal?
The different heights give the pieces context. I picked them up quite a while ago and they've just been empty until the pieces came in. I think, for me, this collection is done and adding more is overkill.

For my DC and SW museum style pieces I have different style pedestals which are all the same height but different widths to accommodate size.

Love how the Goblin is up higher and carnage low. The different size pedestals work perfect 👌🏼
Thanks brother!

She's not for me. My collection is generally the heavy bad dudes with a small sprinkle of Wolverine, Spidey, Supes and Batman.

The different heights give the pieces context. I picked them up quite a while ago and they've just been empty until the pieces came in. I think, for me, this collection is done and adding more is overkill.

For my DC and SW museum style pieces I have different style pedestals which are all the same height but different widths to accommodate size.

Thanks brother!

Please share your foto of your collection display. =) I like the neat and uncluttered look of your Spidey

Finally got to setting up my new Venom. Theres some really great things about this one and somethings I feel like could have been done better.

1. For those who think weight = value this is a goldmine. Probably the heaviest quarter scale I own.
2. Its HUGE.
3. It pairs up really well with the newest SS Spiderman.
4. I really like the dymanic pose, I know some don’t enjoy the crouching aspect but I think it when paired with the Spiderman it all works.
5. McFarlane/Bagley head is on point.
6. So the skin texture...I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it. I think the og comiquette did the symbiote texture the best. I feel like XM’s didn’t push it enough.
7. I wish the mouth was painted a bit better, kinda looks like bubble gum.
8. Also think if the smoke was painted better it wouldn’t be subjected to so much criticism.

Overall I think it fits well in my collection, I give it an 8 out of 10.

60f1a3fc5834dcc5b106df9ba9e6bac4.jpg

036f40cab24fed350abd53f0f9a87777.jpg

1977e5085c9a2c892b05619524a8a735.jpg

94177a25fe1c54e5d6f5ab5a8e032992.jpg

c72c6abd2eb6e37a900c16ca701ea27f.jpg

Great pics! Thank you for posting them, especially the ones next to Spider-Man. I am now sold on this piece and will be getting him.

Thanks everyone for the pictures. This doesn't look too bad. I don't collect villains but if I did, I'd probably look into this one.

Back