Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hngggggggg skeet skeet skeet.

Looks amazing. And huge! *thats what she said*

I am so sick of these one arm poses!
q3iCWqE.jpg

What's that headsculpt in the base? Looks like a sideview of a Magneto or Juggernaut helmet.

Last edited:
I love that we have options.

:exactly: It's a great time to be a Spider-Man collector right now.

Big reveal still to be had from XM on Spidey, but I'm more than happy with my SS piece. That last thing I wanted was to get invested in another line, but I'm glad that my one active PO with SS (Brown Wolverine) will be done hopefully next month, so I'll watch this and choose as wisely as I can.

And as much as I like Batman, I'm almost thankful that I'm not neck deep in the Batverse right now.

The helmet on the base looks like a spartan or Trojan with the thing coming out of the top/center of helmet.

Time to sell my kidney boys!

Maybe the M in the sign below is for Midtown High School? Maybe it says MHS or something?

Anyone know if their mascot is the Spartan or something?

Yah, I noticed that head as well. Wonder if SS plans on doing more villians with the same theme with the end result being Spidey surrounded by all in a battle royale of sorts.

Ironic for me as I've waited years to finally get Spider-Man at any scale (Spidey having the largest chunk of my comic collection growing up), and just when I thought I was nearing my end with SSC. I'll always like the hobby but at the same time I really want to get out, :lol

Ironic for me as I've waited years to finally get Spider-Man at any scale (Spidey having the largest chunk of my comic collection growing up), and just when I thought I was nearing my end with SSC. I'll always like the hobby but at the same time I really want to get out, :lol

:exactly: It's a great time to be a Spider-Man collector right now.

Big reveal still to be had from XM on Spidey, but I'm more than happy with my SS piece. That last thing I wanted was to get invested in another line, but I'm glad that my one active PO with SS (Brown Wolverine) will be done hopefully next month, so I'll watch this and choose as wisely as I can.

And as much as I like Batman, I'm almost thankful that I'm not neck deep in the Batverse right now.

You and me both. Between Prime 1, the Justice League line-up from SS, and Bat-verse pieces in general, I'm scared to dip my toes into the DC universe at all.

Yeah I like Batman as well, but thank goodness I don't feel compelled to get into that line.

Back