• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to DarkArtist81
+1 to Les Walker

Both for my fantastic Ledger Joker head.

+1 to Pixletwin for my Commander Praji, that he kindly ordered for me back during Spooktacular. Pix, if you don't want to put that, then at least put something saying you are a trustworthy orderer or something. :rock Thanks again!

HUGE + 5 for Les Walker.
Aragorn, Mulder, Han and the Jokers are awesome. Word cannot descride these.

yikes. i'm a few days late w/ this but was caught up in the excitement of getting the most awesome Deckard sculpt EVAR!

HUGE +1 to Spenser for this work of art!! again sorry i'm late

Sorry freaks. I haven't been able to update this thread. Rest assured I will update it sometime this weekend or on Monday at the latest.

I have corrected it however. I had confused Spiff (+3 positive) with Spliff (+6 positive and -2 negitve). They are apparently two different posters.

Sorry for the confusion.

A big +1 for figuremaster_les. I recieved my first ever figuremaster_les painted masterpeice, a sunohc Ep.1 Obi-Wan.:joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back