• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for woodsy. thanks for the hookup on the x-men #1 dio.

+1 for jbinny. Great communication and fast payment for excl. X-Men vs Sentinel dio. #1. A terrific guy to deal with!

+1 to woodsy for a Wolverine vs. Sabretooth diorama.

Excellent seller and consistently kept me up to date with shipping and tracking information all the way along. Thanks for making my first transaction on the forums so smooth. I hope all sellers will be like you!

+2 for Batman5.
Great guy to deal with. Good communication, shipping, the whole nine:D
Would recommend to anyone.
Thanks pal!
-Ryan

+1 for Boba Fett for the 2 Trolls :chew

fast shipping :chew

+1 for Raelthorne. A great guy to deal with, fast payment and terrific communication. 1st class all the way! :rock Enjoy your Wolverine vs Sabretooth dio!

+1 b24karrot for fast payment of Stealth IM comiquette. Always a pleasure to deal with!

+3 for b24karrot for the MJ and Emma Comiquettes and the Lawgiver excellent buyer!!!

+1 for Mista305
Very easy transaction at a great price - great seller! - now if only DCD would get some better QC :duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back