• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
figuremasterles - at least plus 6 at this point from me, he's done like 12 heads for me... ah, give the boy 12, what the hell. :lol :D :cool:

6 or 12? :dunno

+1 to DARKARTIST for the most awesome Anakin paintjob I could have hoped for! :rock

The Earl of Dunfield +1
Thanks for the Brosnan PF

Eli26 said:
+10,000,000 for BDboystoys! He is a great guy to deal with and the packing job is better than any of the jobs I witnessed! This guy took a smaller item like a Medicom Vader and packaged in this big box, and filled it with those styrofoam pebbles and then used a ton of nicely folded bubble wrap around the box of the figure.. I swear you could have thrown his box off a 20 story building and the contents inside would go unharmed! I am blown away by how fast it came all away from Australia, and again.. WOW! That was a great packing job!

You rock Neil! Thanks again!

You are too kind sir. :bow
But thankyou for the kind words, Glad your happy:D
:duff

pjam said:
figuremasterles - at least plus 6 at this point from me, he's done like 12 heads for me... ah, give the boy 12, what the hell. :lol :D :cool:

WHOAH! :lol I have done a lot for you bro! Lost count there!
and...
Boy. :rotfl
I bet you a headpaint I'm older than you, "young-un!" "Whippersnapper!" :D

And Pix, you do a great job keeping up with this. I am always amazed it's so current. Great work there. Can't imagine you get many praises for keeping this up. :duff

Oh, and
+8 to DrJediSith for payment toward headpaints.
+1 to Indiana Fett for same.

I had a great trade with "My Lord". I met up with him and everything was smooth.

Thanks!

+1 for Diab0lus. Met up with him, and he hooked me up with a sweet fig. Thanks again Edward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back