• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dr2red said:
What is the rating scale. I need to leave feeback and am not sure how you rate the seller.

Thanks

Each figure in the transaction is worth +1 if you're happy with the transaction or -1 if you aren't. If you aren't happy, try to work things out with the seller/buyer before leaving negative feedback.

+1 BANNISTER....he sold me a Creature. He's a shaman or wizard or something.

A +1 for helmsdeep ! WOW, that was fast! Thanks for helping me complete my Helm Collection Robert!

warlock664 said:
A +1 for helmsdeep ! WOW, that was fast! Thanks for helping me complete my Helm Collection Robert!

+1 for warlock664(the second helm),and i'am happy for you(a deal in 4 days,from belgium to the USA:banana)

+1 for badgumbo. thanks for the quick payment on the Creature.

+2 for customizerwannabe for the ultra fast payments.Vader and Hellboy should be arriving shortly.

+1 to Darth Roranous. Thanks for the quick payment on the Cap vs. Red Skull.

+1 for Xander for the quick payment on Nosferatu.sorry i forgot about leaving your feedback :eek:

+2 for TwistedFreak for the Preds....

Awesome guy... Tyler has helped me more than he ever had to... Top notch seller, all around great person! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back