• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not good...:(

I don't see how my behaviour can be subject of debate since I have much more positive feedback then PredAlien08. When I say I sent the MO I did, I'm no thief.

The woman at the postoffice also never gave me a receipt as it was her first time getting a MO and I had no idea how those things work either.

I believe you sent the MO. I am not disputing that at all (let me clear). I believe your MO was lost. As I stated, the same thing happened to me. But I don't believe predalien08 is scamming you either and thus doesn't warrant a negative.

Not really my biz but geez. It is your responsibility to keep the MO receipt. Without it these is no way to get a refund. ANYTHING can happen in the postal system. Especially sending international. You can't assume Predalien is a thief because he says he didn't receive it. That is why EVERYONE here should use paypal. Is it the Devil's racket? Yep. However, it is the safest way to do biz and the ONLY way you should ever think about doing biz internationally.

Not really my biz but geez. It is your responsibility to keep the MO receipt. Without it these is no way to get a refund. ANYTHING can happen in the postal system. Especially sending international. You can't assume Predalien is a thief because he says he didn't receive it. That is why EVERYONE here should use paypal. Is it the Devil's racket? Yep. However, it is the safest way to do biz and the ONLY way you should ever think about doing biz internationally.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

My bad,

He's good at replying to pre-order pm's, but not to questions after being paid. Never apologized for not replying back, instead gives generic excuse that everyone gives when trying to ignore someone. I also have a problem with the item and assuming since he did not reply to any messages about shipping then why would he reply to messages about problems with the item. The only time he replied to anything was to my spawn post about my experience with him. I think that should be adequate.

This doesnt sound like a justified negative to me. he didnt scam you out of your product. you got your product but you were just too impatient to realize that emailing him would get you a prompt response.

+2 for Mookeylama, fast shipping and a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!!:D

Yeah I hate how certain people don't like to do PayPal because of certain aspects of it, I mean it is probably the only way to do it safely so yeah from now on it's PayPal or bust for me.

Yeah I hate how certain people don't like to do PayPal because of certain aspects of it, I mean it is probably the only way to do it safely so yeah from now on it's PayPal or bust for me.

There are a very small handful of people I deal with here that I would feel comfortable using a MO. Gotta keep the receipt though.

hey pixletwin, is there a way to search feedback for someone without having to go through 400+ pages to find that person?

hey pixletwin, is there a way to search feedback for someone without having to go through 400+ pages to find that person?

on the very 1st page everyone w/ feedback is listed alphabetically showing their feedback number, so just look for their name.

There are a very small handful of people I deal with here that I would feel comfortable using a MO. Gotta keep the receipt though.

100% agree... although even keeping a MO receipt doesn't really guarantee you'll get a refund if its a scammer. I kept a receipt, knew who cashed it, but there was no recourse except to eat the loss. No MO's for me either, unless its someone I know (like a friend) is legit.

+1 for Deak Starkiller. Great communication. Thank you so much for joining me with a childhood toy I have always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back