• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 negative! to Predalien08 for failing to deliver me my Aliens Warrior and leaving me without money and without a figure.

Sent him a Money Order to address he provided but seeing as it was my first and last time ever sending a Money Order I did not get the Money Order code so I can't check status of the Money Order, all I know is he says he did not get the money and now I have nothing. :mad:

If you're leaving a negative, spell it out here. No one wants to go through a Spawn board to see if it's justified or not.

6 seperate figures is +6. :rock

Please spell it out here. :duff

My bad,

He's good at replying to pre-order pm's, but not to questions after being paid. Never apologized for not replying back, instead gives generic excuse that everyone gives when trying to ignore someone. I also have a problem with the item and assuming since he did not reply to any messages about shipping then why would he reply to messages about problems with the item. The only time he replied to anything was to my spawn post about my experience with him. I think that should be adequate.

-1 negative! to Predalien08 for failing to deliver me my Aliens Warrior and leaving me without money and without a figure.

Sent him a Money Order to address he provided but seeing as it was my first and last time ever sending a Money Order I did not get the Money Order code so I can't check status of the Money Order, all I know is he says he did not get the money and now I have nothing. :mad:

I'm sorry to hear that my friend.

Did the MO not come with a receipt? Usually they do... btw, I don't trust MOs, the only time I got ripped off and could not recoup any money was with one of them. There is zero buyer protection with them.

I PM'd him to make him aware of the situation and the need to resolve.

My bad,

He's good at replying to pre-order pm's, but not to questions after being paid. Never apologized for not replying back, instead gives generic excuse that everyone gives when trying to ignore someone. I also have a problem with the item and assuming since he did not reply to any messages about shipping then why would he reply to messages about problems with the item. The only time he replied to anything was to my spawn post about my experience with him. I think that should be adequate.

When did you order? When was shipping promised? Was the item received?

Details please. :)

This is a totally false accusation that has absolutly no merit. I NEVER received a money order that this gentleman said he sent. Over a 2 month span I contacted him regularly to let him no I had yet to see this MO. After almost 3 months I told him to cancel the money order as I was putting up for sale to the next person in line. I also advised him if were to receive the MO I would rip it up and let him know. This is the 1st thing I've heard from this gentleman regarding this. To this day I have yet to receive this so called money order and its been many MONTHS since this transaction took place. **This issue has been forwarded to a moderator and he has given me permission the recant this feedback**

-2 NEGATIVE.. to SpawnFan for not completing the transaction and for leaving false and harmful feedback!!!

Last edited:
Well I am not going to give spawnfan negatives since you lost no money or items.

Since the burden is pretty much on spawnfan and he himself has said that he didn't keep his MO receipt I will not lay negative feedback to predalien08. I had a dealing with hydrobud which included a money order I sent him, the money order was lost and never recovered (my claim has been processing for over a year now :lol) so I just sent another MO to him and we were both happy.

Sitautions like this I think it best to cut our losses and chalk it up to experience. I NEVER send MOs anymore. There is zero security in doing so.

Sorry Spawnfan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back