• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 for Sabres21768. Purchased the BD Predator and it arrived in excellent condition. It arrived in a timely manner and communication was good. Thanks dude.

+ 1 for vader70450. Purchased the 1:4 endo and it was packaged with EXTREME CARE, but unfortunately UPS still managed it damage it :mad: Communication was excellent and he kept me in the loop from filing the claim to the refund. I would not hesistate to buy from him. My hat is off to Dennis.

THANKS BRO!!!

+1 for P!tu. Predalien arrived safe and sound. no problems and a smooth transaction.

Thanks man, she can now take pride of place between my two aliens. :rock :banana :rock

+1 for customizerwannabe for lightspeed fast payment.

Belated big +4 for wofford29 and +1 for Andy Bergholtz for making available those incredible Christian Bale headsculpts.

Thanks guys!:)

+1 for Naptownsithlord, for buying my Hellboy 666 figure.

There was a problem with the transaction, figure showed-up with some damage, but he was very easy to work with and we were able to come to an resolution. Definitely recommend him as a buyer.

+1 to kuzeh for the fast payment
+1 to UTtoyfan for the fast payment
+1 to McHavyck for the fast payment

+5 for FOKAI_SNAKE

YES!! FOKAI_SNAKE is the ^^^^ing man!! Got me an unfindable to us "normies" (no connections) poster and sent me one for free!!! He is the man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back