• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only now found out that all the +1s were being kept tabulated on the first page of this thread. :duh

I should've added feedback for everyone who bought a custom Ring at the time, but thought I'd just add them all up at once, but some of the Pms were deleted. If I missed your name, sorry, PM me and I'll add feedback.

+1 for each of the following:

Cocoboloboy, Capt. Faramir, Dark Artist, Vader Al, The Craw, Natrix, Metaphorge, Blind Voyeur, Mr E, CustomMikey, Mudshark, Lord Az, geb, KarenRoss, Ian1138, pixletwin, King Darkness, Killbeggar, Karaduin, Caohanach, Memnoch21, The Mike, galactiboy, carbo-fation, Reefer Shark, Lee in MI, customizerwannabe, Lord Vicious, kuzeh, warlock664

+2 for: jaffakitkat, Spawnfan

Thanks again everyone!

Please post a BIG +1 Positive Feedback for board member tnaig001! Thanks again James for your great hand-made holster for my Hicks' shotgun! I really appreciate it! Great work! :D

+ 1 for Jedimike71

thanks for being patient :)

Glad you liked it.

James.

Could I get +1 for the following members for buying my pred stuff!

customizerwannabe
RUMADMAN
drunk_leprechaun
tnaig001
MrE
915stag51
Karatka
Cryoguns

+1 for S-Ramos. Sorry mate you got lost in the shuffle.

james.

a big +1 for ilovefreestufftoo....fast payment and a great guy to deal with

+ 1 for vader70450. Purchased the 1:4 endo and it was packaged with EXTREME CARE, but unfortunately UPS still managed it damage it :mad: Communication was excellent and he kept me in the loop from filing the claim to the refund. I would not hesistate to buy from him. My hat is off to Dennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back