New Sideshow Elektra Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the thing that bothering me on mine... I said it was paint issues but it seems that it is on every body's one...
4272a7df6c5e2feafd554578bf8323a6.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

What are we looking at? Looks fine to me

The shadow thing that looks like dirt or I don't know. It is all over the statue... I don't what is supposed to be

Here another example
edc8a139148d09b71dd8b715c431d36e.jpg

Looks like extra black wash to me....mine will be here next week I'll have to see once she gets here

Looks like extra black wash to me....mine will be here next week I'll have to see once she gets here
Ok! But it looks it is on all statues so I guess it is a features haha

20190611_220012-1.jpg
Not completely blown away by this one for some reason but she is a pretty nice piece thought I'd like the sai more then the swords but I'm feeling the swords more even with the other arm down to her side ...now if someone would his make a 1/4 bullseye

finally paid off my nachos , and i cant wait ( i know i wont get her until after the 4th of july ) and seeing all these pics have me drooling for her . my only question is .. why the frakk does she have jada pickett's face o_O .

the guys who dont liek the buckles , well it is a lot better than the Sucide squad Harley design ( rest assured ill be doing something to compensate before teh summer ends)

MINT i have a question ... is there anything i can do to make my base NOT FEEL LIKE IT WILL TOPPLE OVER ( in an earthquake ) cus this has me concerned as h*LL . i need to give her a solid base like mixing a 8 x 8 inch slab of quickrete with the impression of her peg . this base honestly is scaring me .

MINT i have a question ... is there anything i can do to make my base NOT FEEL LIKE IT WILL TOPPLE OVER ( in an earthquake ) cus this has me concerned as h*LL . i need to give her a solid base like mixing a 8 x 8 inch slab of quickrete with the impression of her peg . this base honestly is scaring me .
+1 with you , the base is not very stable...

I am currently designing a custom base for DD Elektra amd Probably Punisher to fit all of them in one and solid base haha

Funny. Mine feels stable as hell. Of course, I've moved to an earthquake-free zone, so I'm probably just getting cocky.

Buy this thing. It's dope.

48094630638_7277371c98_b.jpg

48093750473_2039efb05a_b.jpg

48094630573_1980fc3510_b.jpg

+1 with you , the base is not very stable...

I am currently designing a custom base for DD Elektra amd Probably Punisher to fit all of them in one and solid base haha

@rook well my statues are CLEO *COTD* HARLEY 2019 aka the hammer sideshow statue and ELEKTRA 2019

i dont feel stable with her dude , and i think i have to just cast a full base from quickrete TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE .
ILL just use a dremel and some clay to work around the base to make it decorative .

Mine feels pretty secure. Have you considered earthquake putty?

@rook well my statues are CLEO *COTD* HARLEY 2019 aka the hammer sideshow statue and ELEKTRA 2019

i dont feel stable with her dude , and i think i have to just cast a full base from quickrete TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE .
ILL just use a dremel and some clay to work around the base to make it decorative .

Have you tried relocating the rubber feet on her base? I've had to do that a time or two, most recently to a Thor PF, because they weren't attached at the proper points. You just have to experiment with them to get them right.

This is a stunning stature and easily my front runner for a statue both meeting and surpassing expectations. Beautiful work.

2s9enx5.jpg

2yza4rc.jpg

2usfk8j.jpg

1zovpj7.jpg

Wow she is perfect. I planned to get X-23 this week but Electra is giving me second thoughts

Elektra is exquisite!! No regrets ...as she is a keeper.

Haven't had the time to open up X-23 yet. SDCC is preventing me at the moment...

Elektra is exquisite!! No regrets ...as she is a keeper.

Haven't had the time to open up X-23 yet. SDCC is preventing me at the moment...

Seeing how you will have both. Let me k ow which one you like more. I plan to get both but gotta prioritize one over the other.

Ok. Couldn’t decide so I pulled the trigger and ordered both X23 and Elektra! I’m so excited. Been a while since I ordered a PF

Back