New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already liked this bit that ex elevates it even more.classic portrait. Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very tempted to get this. Though I need to be very selective with the price of statues now a days

I dig it, I like both the EX and the Reg. And Elektra's pose makes more sense when she's displayed looking over toward DD himself.

marvel-daredevil-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300539-30.jpg

That does look good, a lot better than Cap I think. Ex portrait is close enough to the classic look. Be interesting to see what the ed size with the Netflix show out for a while now.

Looking at more images I think SS did a pretty good job on the updated costume. Base aint bad either.

marvel-daredevil-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300539-29.jpg

I SS can pull of a good production paint app, this'll look great.

Last edited:
Nothing has changed on my end so this is a pass. I like the portraits, pose, and base. Those look good IMO. The things I don't like about this PF I mentioned earlier. I do have to say that after seeing the full reveal, the wire (or is that some kind of elastic?) between the billy clubs being limp looks pretty bad. There should be a way to tighten that up IMO.

That EX is SO much better than the REG. The regular looks like a robot.

If you look at JUST the head, without question the EX give a classic vibe to it.

IMO, it's the uniform red color of the mask on the EX portrait that gives it a more classic look. That's why I thought that a uniform color red for the whole costume would've probably catered to both the modern costume fans and possibly give classic DD fans a reason to PO.

IMO, it's the uniform red color of the mask on the EX portrait that gives it a more classic look. That's why I thought that a uniform color red for the whole costume would've probably catered to both the modern costume fans and possibly give classic DD fans a reason to PO.

Yeah all the same shade of red

I wish Iron Studios get a sample of this pf and display it alongside their Punisher,,, that would help me decide whether to get both

This piece is stellar!

Not my classic DD ... I'm still on the look out for that, but this one has my full attention, too. I'm liking it a lot!

Yeah all the same shade of red

Exactly, if the whole costume was the exact same shade of red, I think this would've looked much better. It would've at least given classic fans a chance to say...hey, not bad, I'm interested in this. Now with it being two toned and bringing so much attention to all the additional padding and changes to the costume, this PF becomes more of a pass for classic collectors.

Not a fan of this daredevil at all. Both Sideshow and XM haven’t made the definitive daredevil yet. Both companies can do better. Maybe Prime 1 or Iron Studios can get a crack at it. The Bowen Daredevil on the gargoyle is still the best to me. Make that in 1/4 scale and I will buy it!

Back