New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m afraid if I ordered this I’d force myself to get Elektra

With Joker I forced myself to splurge on Harley

Wolverine with Magneto

Mumm Ra with Lion O

It’s genius marketing

But I’ve thought long and hard about Daredevil and Batman

If I get either I’ll be tempted to get another...

I’ll wait until comic con instead

I want more XMen or Xforce

CABLE

I know it’s in the cards quit beating around the bush

I see you

It is genius marketing for sure but will all different companies making these characters you can mix and match now. Such as Sideshow Wolverine with XM Magneto. Another example which is what I’m probably going to do, I pre ordered Sideshow Superman and Wonder Woman and I’m probably going to pair them with Prime 1 New 52 Batman which I think will look great together.

I actually really love this look. It seems to have pulled the best parts from the comic and netflix show - I really wouldn't mind if this became a new updated costume for either media.

Daredevils costume can look amazing on panel, especially with artists that can add some great style to the panels. It is INCREDIBLY basic though so, outside of the comics, most DD figures and statues just look way too plain for my liking. It's another reason why the Netxlix show didn't do a direct translation.

I think this is one reason so many people aren't excited about any of the other Daredevil statues there have been. Unless the pose is incredibly dynamic, they just look kinda boring.

I love the pose and new costume. Think I'll pick this one up.

I actually really love this look. It seems to have pulled the best parts from the comic and netflix show - I really wouldn't mind if this became a new updated costume for either media.

Daredevils costume can look amazing on panel, especially with artists that can add some great style to the panels. It is INCREDIBLY basic though so, outside of the comics, most DD figures and statues just look way too plain for my liking. It's another reason why the Netxlix show didn't do a direct translation.

I think this is one reason so many people aren't excited about any of the other Daredevil statues there have been. Unless the pose is incredibly dynamic, they just look kinda boring.

I love the pose and new costume. Think I'll pick this one up.

That’s the point

Even Spider-Man had a costume change. Most of the Marvel Universe today seems to have a different look, especially movie versions. Iron Man Mark blah blah... Classic looks are just that and will always have a place but I also don't expect thing to stay the same forever. I think SS did well with this version, the small bits of armor are a nice touch and make sense. The horns look slightly different on the portraits (maybe it's just the photos....) but overall a nice updated version of DD.

I’m afraid if I ordered this I’d force myself to get Elektra

With Joker I forced myself to splurge on Harley

Wolverine with Magneto

Mumm Ra with Lion O

It’s genius marketing

But I’ve thought long and hard about Daredevil and Batman

If I get either I’ll be tempted to get another...

I’ll wait until comic con instead

I want more XMen or Xforce

CABLE

I know it’s in the cards quit beating around the bush

I see you

I'm in the same boat. I did the same with the Captain America and Black Widow and I did the same with Magneto and Wolverine. I really like Elektra as a character, crushed hard on the character in my younger years but only got into DD later on so it's not a must but because they are part the same universe characters I would force myself to get both. So I'm keeping my focus on Avengers, X-Men PF's at the moment. If only I had all the money in the world. Well see what my cash flow situation is later this year and maybe then I'll cave. If anything Sideshow is teaching me how to restrain myself from being so compulsive just due to costs alone lol

Yeah I'm banking on a Cable and Juggernaut this year at Con

There's gotta be at least 2 X-Men pieces for their Sentinel wave from now until SDCC

I was sooooooo close to preordering Daredevil, I just sold some stuff on eBay... but alas, there's always something better around the corner.

Still waiting on Elektra's full reveal. Will probably order then.

Strange...what happened to the post image button?
Daniel Bel posted his digital sculpt in all red and it looks so much better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Strange...what happened to the post image button?
Daniel Bel posted his digital sculpt in all red and it looks so much better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Daniel Bel knows what's up! He has instincts about what collectors like. He knew to make DD all red in his render. Unfortunately, SSC had to mess that up.

The original all red render is a million times better. I would have ordered that in a heartbeat. I was already thinking about having this repainted IF I end up ordering it.

Back