New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the red/black looks pretty cool. I’d probably be disappointed if I were looking for a lone, ideal representation of him for my collection, but I already have a bunch of DD statues so I kind of enjoy the variation on the costume.

I hate it. Don’t need the black...
Everything looks so shiny. Elektra looks like a Japanese bishouji(something...) statue. Wow I can’t believe this is happening three easy passes for Cap, Batman, and Daredevil. To make matters worse SS won’t let Prime 1 make the Daredevil I want.

I think it looks to be the best 1/4 scale version of DareDevil that is our there.

I don't know...

27251563138_a23785fc7b_c.jpg

To make matters worse SS won’t let Prime 1 make the Daredevil I want.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Prime1 does not have a global 1/4 Marvel/Dc comic license. They need to work with Sideshow to make it happen. See 2099 Spider-Man, Anti-Venom, and new 52 DC statues. It looks like Sideshow is no longer allowing it...Prime 1 teased DD ages ago but the project is now on hold.

Prime1 does not have a global 1/4 Marvel/Dc comic license. They need to work with Sideshow to make it happen. See 2099 Spider-Man, Anti-Venom, and new 52 DC statues. It looks like Sideshow is no longer allowing it...Prime 1 teased DD ages ago but the project is now on hold.

Gotcha. I was hoping it was going to be 1/3 so they could do whatever.

Daredevil looks like a very close concept to XM's Daredevil and Elecktra looks like Bowen's old Elecktra statue. Boring stuff....

dare 1.jpg
el 1.jpg

Its pretty much a nice mix of classic and the netflix show. Hands down the best out of batman and cap “sideshowfied”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know...

What do you mean?

This is a very nice statue of the classic DD! Love it!

My only nitpick ...and this is small nitpick ...his forehead is too big and the dome of his head so too high. It sorta looks like Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z.

61HIgPyH92L._SY355_.jpg

I don't know...

I guess I should have said mass produced... However I like the new one more then the piece you just shared... Its classic for sure but head sculpt looks weird and pose is boring.

Daredevil looks like a very close concept to XM's Daredevil and Elecktra looks like Bowen's old Elecktra statue. Boring stuff....

View attachment 402065

I agree about the similarities to XM.. I think its the darker red with the bit of modern thrown in..

However I think this is much better then XM if for no other reason then the fact that this new one does not have a peanut head...

But I prefer the pose on this new one also.

Its pretty much a nice mix of classic and the netflix show. Hands down the best out of batman and cap “sideshowfied”.

Yep I thought of the Netflix show also. Also agree that this is the best sideshowfied piece also.

Personally I love it and the more I look at it the more I like what I see.

Might get this to go along with my Iron Studios Punisher.

Electra looks bad for me. Prefer the all red DD. But I think this is growin on me. Can't wait to see P1 version. That's way I can decide which one to po

Someone at Sideshow has a fetish for knee braces. Ugh....money saved. Sadly I must say I really wanted a Daredevil PF.

Back