NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay folks, sorry for the derailment. Please continue with the discussion.

Thread cleaned.

And a huge thanks once again for tidying the thread and perma-banning the troll.

It's staff like yourself that make this the GREAT place it is :hi5: :duff

So glad you are here
05_-_Respect.gif

Quoting this just so that Spike can have a chuckle.... Ban hammer incoming I suspect having seen this guy posting this nonsense in multiple threads....

Sounds like I missed a few more posts? :lol

I don't know if any of the rest of you did, but I'd ping'd Snoops about the wee moron after my earlier post.

As usual - our fella Snoops did good
thumb2.gif

:lol I knew when I opened the site and saw Darth Snoopy as the latest poster in this thread that the cleaner had come through.

Yeah he actually came at me in a pm too. Guess he didn't appreciate my observation that the thread had been cleaned. I'm so ashamed now.

For someone who claims to have no interest in this forum, or the people on it he sure went to a lot of effort to set up a new account and PM several members.

What a loser!

Looks as though the same guy that took a dump in the Prime 1 Endo page left an impression here too.
That why it's important kids not to skip you're medication. Lol

Well, aside from THAT, EX version of this appeared to be sold out. Maybe new JH from other companies will be expected soon?

It's still on waitlist, but yeah, I'm guessing they'd like to shift as many regulars as possible before competition shows up and kills a lot of the attention this one has.

Back