NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised you bought the P2 Maquette to be honest, given you're a stickler for accuracy. I still think its a nice display piece, but I think this P1 Maquette is the better piece IMO. The addition of quills, better paintjob and dreads in proper position put it ahead for me. I can understand why you wouldn't want it though, given you own the SWS maquette already.

Surprised you bought the P2 Maquette to be honest, given you're a stickler for accuracy. I still think its a nice display piece, but I think this P1 Maquette is the better piece IMO. The addition of quills, better paintjob and dreads in proper position put it ahead for me. I can understand why you wouldn't want it though, given you own the SWS maquette already.

I think he has a custom P2, I was going to do the same, but bailed and sold it when I realized how much work it would take to be acceptable.

Received both my replacement heads and they fit well. Masked with absolutely no gap and unmasked with a very slight gap but the head is stable and is in no risk of falling off as before. Definitely a happy camper now with this piece and a big thumbs up for SS customer support.

No what's the hold up with an Alien piece worth owning... I need something to go on my shelf with the pred.
View attachment 401050
View attachment 401051

SS has agreed to send me a new unmasked portrait. Once I get if the new one is still loose I will attempt the hairdryer method!

hello all :=)

i like to show you my latest version for the p1 Maquette the spine trophy and the pouch .. how you like it ?
i think the spine trophy leather looks not bad ?
the pouch i need to make leather straps for easy installing
I will start over preorder

morag-temple-106777.jpg29664179_1878414332448641_208650771_n.jpg

That's how it's supposed to look I guess. You'd hate the Coolprops 1:3 Big Chap then. It's pretty much flat black, lol. The Cinemaquette Big Chap also lacks detail in the paint apps.

Hmmm I though the SSC piece needed to be blacker.. It was more of a brownish color.. I don't know.. I just did not live it.

i like to show you my latest version for the p1 Maquette the spine trophy and the pouch .. how you like it ?

View attachment 401452View attachment 401453

Good work on this! Both look cool. Nice addition that was needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif

If reasonably priced, this will be great for those that want to improve on the OOB item without incurring major rework/customisation.

Wish someone had done a decent hand/skull/spine for the P2 (along with a hand/proper-sized-spear).

the pouch is just a idea it can be made of course in real leather if the price be ok when i got final design in real leather .
pouch was just a prototype as well and imm free for opinion and ideas to change for best result :=)

the pouch is just a idea it can be made of course in real leather if the price be ok when i got final design in real leather .
pouch was just a prototype as well and imm free for opinion and ideas to change for best result :=)

Don't feel the need to defend it, that guy was unnecessarily rude. It looks good...

i can see the pouch in leather this would make more sense ,:goodpost: love to buy when u are done
and when i said the pouch awful , its awful i don't mean it in a bad way but there other some member like python , are too sensitive and needs to stay manly

The only thing that's awful are your posts!
You need to chill and get along.

if I was rude he could ignore my comment
but he did said say free for opinion
the pouch is awful what wrong with that , if its awful its awful , or do u want me to say the pouch need a little improvement
some people here are so sensitive , if I don't like something or I think its not good then I'm going to say it ,

Well you could try to be a little constructive. Simply telling somebody that their work is awful doesn't really help. Tell him why you think it needs work. Every post I've seen from you over the last few days has been similarly negative and pointless. Cinemaquette is awful, this guys custom work is awful.... Unicorns are awful.

Okay, I made the last bit up...

and when i said the pouch awful , its awful i don't mean it in a bad way but there other some member like python , are too sensitive and needs to stay manly

Awful: Adjective "Very bad or unpleasant"

Sorry, I didn't realise you'd redefined the word because I was busy trying to find good deals on tampons....

Well you could try to be a little constructive. Simply telling somebody that their work is awful doesn't really help. Tell him why you think it needs work. Every post I've seen from you over the last few days has been similarly negative and pointless. Cinemaquette is awful, this guys custom work is awful.... Unicorns are awful.

Okay, I made the last bit up...

Now you've quoted him, I understand - it's that troll again :lol

Just block him like I did weeks ago . . . as you said - he never posts anything positive or worth reading.

Wow this thread has really lit up.
Is it that time of the month or what.
Remember sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me.

buddy I never message you
why are so looking for trouble
out of all the members like python , saroumanos , azurepred you are the worst one
the biggest ********* troll
what have I say anything to you for u to troll me ?
stay the fk away from my post :mad:

Quoting this just so that Spike can have a chuckle.... Ban hammer incoming I suspect having seen this guy posting this nonsense in multiple threads....

Back