NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow?

Would it kill them to get the netting right on these? They were able to do it with the Wolf LSF. Not sure why the P1 and P2 maquettes have such small diamonds on the net.

Curious as to how the unmasked sculpt looks.

Now, just because it's a maquette doesn't indicate a certain scale, does it?

Would it kill them to get the netting right on these? They were able to do it with the Wolf LSF. Not sure why the P1 and P2 maquettes have such small diamonds on the net.

Curious as to how the unmasked sculpt looks.

I think as unfortunate as it may be, Sideshow is doing the right thing here perhaps showing us up front the kind of netting that we will be receiving from the factory, since it has been proven that it is almost impossible for them to mass replicate the more weathered, larger diamonds, more realistic look of the netting in the movies. :dunno

It's confirmed 1/4

Well, hell. Guess I need to sell some stuff off. I have the P1 comiquette, which I like, but it seems like the value has increased on it over the past couple of years. Might have to "trade" it for this new one.

Well, hell. Guess I need to sell some stuff off. I have the P1 comiquette, which I like, but it seems like the value has increased on it over the past couple of years. Might have to "trade" it for this new one.

THAT would be interesting :) (guessing you meant "maquette"?)

NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow?

THAT would be interesting :) (guessing you meant "maquette"?)

The one I have was released in 2011, and I thought was a comiquette. It's the one that's too small to pair with Dutch. When it came out, a lot of people hated it but it eventually sold out and now seems to go for more than double the original price.

Last edited:

Don't think it will surpass the original predator maquette.. Good news for folks who have been waiting for a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one I have was released in 2011, and I thought was a maquette. It's the one that's too small to pair with Dutch. When it came out, a lot of people hated it but it eventually sold out and now seems to go for more than double the original price.

That's the 1:5 statue. I have the Ex and it's ok.

Nice!! Looking forward to the full reveal....

MAYBE left leg up on rock, alternate left hand with skull/spine, leaves round base . . .

I also hope for the skull being red/bloody instead of grey/white oversprayed :wink1:

16m9iti-1.jpg

Guys I just saw that gorgeous P1 Maquette and I've read it's 1/4 size. Well I do collect NECA 1/4 Preds and I know their height is off. So how much of a difference may I expect if I decide and get this Maquette??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news! Looks better than the first maquette. Better tech for a more updated p1. Must not miss out this time. Lost out on the first maquette, p2 maquette, and wolf lsf. This fourth time will be the charm. I cannot miss this one. But the price better be reasonable. Hope ex will be a ex or fail this time around.

I think as unfortunate as it may be, Sideshow is doing the right thing here perhaps showing us up front the kind of netting that we will be receiving from the factory, since it has been proven that it is almost impossible for them to mass replicate the more weathered, larger diamonds, more realistic look of the netting in the movies. :dunno

They pulled it off with the Wolf Predator, though. Maybe after that they decided it was too labor- or cost-intensive.

Back