NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head sculpt looks off and will stay in the box. It's P1 bio mask all day for me.

43ffec99c29cfbfc9d757ee6b24c4109.jpg

Completely agree. I will place him in the corner of my display room. He'll look perfect in that he'll be faced "straight" but when I look at him, it'll be like he's turning towards me, if that makes sense:lol

The P2 was frustrating enough. This one is even more frustrating. And nothing sucks more than a frustrated predator fan being utterly frustrated. Will wait what XM has to offer. Or maybe coolprops down the line if they decide to make a 1/4

The P2 was frustrating enough. This one is even more frustrating. And nothing is more frustrating than a frustrated predator fan being utterly frustrated. Will wait what XM has to offer. Or maybe coolprops down the line if they decide to make a 1/4

Small edit for additional humour :)

I agree.

I told you guys it would be up for spooktacular! But if I am to be honest it's a bit underwhelming. No spine trophy on, misplaced thigh armor, and the unmasked head looks off. However, the price is right! Pre-ordered! :woo

Not impressed with this at all tbh. The headsculpt is off, the pose is homoerotic and the gauntlet should have included an led feature with the countdown sequence on it. The cinemaquette version is still the king for me.

Last edited:
I like it... Inaccuracies and all. I have wanted a 1/4 scale predator for my collection and I think this is it. I love the masked look and the Ex is great.

Going to wait to PO and see if I can get a few more spooktacular rewards.

Looks pretty amazing!!! I've been dying to get a 1/4 Predator in my collection... the original is great but the aftermarket prices are out of this world.

I'm still iffy on how the final product will turn out though. Sideshow has been so hit and miss with their paints.

I don't find the pose homoerotic at all. Interesting though that the right thigh armor is still misplaced. I dunno, guys. Looks like that may be how the statue actually is.

. . . Interesting though that the right thigh armor is still misplaced. I dunno, guys. Looks like that may be how the statue actually is.

They stated that THAT is where they want it to be, and that they WON'T be moving it.

A quick scan of the last few pages here (and elsewhere) gives an indication of how many sales that arrogance has cost them.

"20% discount on week of release" for the win :) (but I'd likely not buy even then).

Back