NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will notate your order now to be inspected before shipment.

They told me the same with one of my statues that came with some issues and the replacement they have send me was even worse...
By the way this was also the last time I bought a sideshow product.

Well I just cropped out the junk.

I had to clarify a shipping label and other things unrelated.

If it goes back I’ll just pay off Megatron or my Dog.

They told me the same with one of my statues that came with some issues and the replacement they have send me was even worse...

See now that’s bad, I’ve never had them ship after inspection and got another bad part. My Jango has plenty issues but the replacement was perfect.

To be fair I'm not sure what you expect customer service reps sat in an office, in Cali, to do before your item has even left China.
I've seen them promise to check items before they ship to customers but it never happens.

They gave you the option to cancel? I'd take it.

By the way this was also the last time I bought a sideshow product.

Uh notate the place making it lmao

Here's something I'm sure ALL of us would be curious about . . .

. . . has ANYONE said they have a copy where BOTH the heads fit properly and safely?​

The problem with most things is that only people who have issues make noise about things. I would love to hear from anyone who might just be lurking in this thread that received this guy and has zero issues with either head. Please let us know!

SPIKE- it may be time for another one of your lists...

Last edited:
The problem with most things is that only people who have issues make noise about things. I would love to hear from anyone who might just be lurking in this thread that received this guy and has zero issues with either head. Please let us know!

SPIKE- it may be time for another one of your lists...

People are usually fairly vocal both pro and con here - so I hope "our folks" are not going to be shy posting their thoughts & findings.

I want to know if anyone has seen anything ANYWHERE - Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, chats down the pub, smoke signals, prayers in church . . .

LOL on the list thingy - let's see how things go over the next couple of days :wink1:

Ya know its too bad this has the issues it does.. Now that I have had it for a second day and time to soak it in I really love it. My Helmet head fits pretty well with the help of magnets. The magnets are more of a security blanket for it.. The Unmasked head wobbles all over the place and does not fit well at all.

If the unmasked head was my main display choice I would be even more frustrated then I am with that issue.

This piece really has a nice presence and really looks like a quality piece in my collection. Not a cheap looking product at all.

The Unmasked head is way better then it photographs.. Again the camera distorts things like making the lower mandibles look much longer then they are. So it sucks all the more that its having issues because I would like to use it as a display option once in a while.

The masked head is a bit large I think.. But it all depends on the angles that you view it at.

I did a temp fix on my broken hand as I wait for SSC response. I will get some pics up later. If I can come up with a good idea for fixing the head I will report it. Hopefully SSC will fix this with future batches.

The Unmasked head is way better then it photographs.. Again the camera distorts things like making the lower mandibles look much longer then they are. So it sucks all the more that its having issues because I would like to use it as a display option once in a while.

This is what I was suspecting after seeing more photos of this head recently. I was wondering if some pics were making the head appear long in the jaw area. Thanks for clarifying this.

This makes me happy, but at the same time frustrated as the unmasked head is my preferred display option, so I'd be gutted if mine doesn't fit properly.

Time-travelling members of the French Revolution?

hehehehe.

Even the Wolf LSF had major issues

You mean the leg netting? I don't consider that an issue at all because I can't even see Wolf clearly in AVPR anyway lol.

And I hope head falling issue with new maquette was just minor. Seems like it happened for weak magnet/ dreds assembled in wrong style. May the new batches come out better.

This is what I was suspecting after seeing more photos of this head recently. I was wondering if some pics were making the head appear long in the jaw area. Thanks for clarifying this.

This makes me happy, but at the same time frustrated as the unmasked head is my preferred display option, so I'd be gutted if mine doesn't fit properly.

I think these pics are a fair representation of what it looks like in hand. IMO it looks pretty movie accurate.. If the Lower Mandibles were not touching it would be very close IMO...

IMG_1117.JPGIMG_1119.JPG

Back