New Poll - who would you buy from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you definitely buy?

• Marion (any outfit)

Votes: 51 46.8%
  • Ceremonial Belloq

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Mola Ram

Votes: 77 70.6%
  • Sallah

Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Deitrich

Votes: 20 18.3%
  • Irina Spalko

Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Willie

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Mutt Williams

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Donovan

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Grail Knight

Votes: 21 19.3%

• Total voters
The first two films I'd buy pretty much everything they release. From LC I'd definately buy young Indy. Spalko and Mutt from KotCS. Marion and Short Round are the biggest must haves for me at the moment, then Sallah.

No Sallah, or Shortround? I'd rather have them or even Elsa then Donovan...

No White Dress Marion either?

Shortround missing from this poll is a major faux pas Dave.
The only one I didn't vote for was Mutt-- as I'm happy with the Medi version and I think he'll look good with the KOTCS Indy.

I know he's Indy, but white tux jacket Indy from the Obi club at the beginning of TOD is a close second for me right behind Mola Ram... but maybe that's just my love for TOD coming through.

At the very least, I would want one villain per movie. So I'm hoping for Mola, Elsa (over Donovan) and Spalko. And I'll absolutely get any Indy variation.

Mola Ram only for me. Would buy Sallah (and Short Round) too but I voted before he was on the list. Marion I wouldn't commit to until the in-hand pics started popping up.

I don't think I'd be interested in a Thugee member or a nameless Nazi, but Marion and Mola Ram are at the top of my list, followed by everyone else they decide to produce, including Indy variations.

I voted for all the choices by Willie because I find her extremely annoying.
I really want Marion (preferably in her bar outfit, but I'll take whatever they make), Sallah, Short Round, and Marcus Brody.

Then he shoulda come up with a much better selection of choices in the poll. :lol

Do your own poll then. But it has to be realistic. Seriously is anyone going to buy a Marcus if they couldn't even sell Belloq? I don't think so. A little kid like Short Round? Nope.

I just can't believe Short Round wouldn't sell better than Donovan. I can't imagine why anyone would want a Donovan figure. Turning into the Cryptkeeper doesn't save him from being the most boring character in the entire series.

I just can't believe Short Round wouldn't sell better than Donovan. I can't imagine why anyone would want a Donovan figure. Turning into the Cryptkeeper doesn't save him from being the most boring character in the entire series.

They could always try to make him work for the Star Wars line too. Maybe include him with the Star Wars uniform as well as his Indy one and then you could probably sell him out.

Now for Belloq is the regular still around? You can't really count the exclusive because that one comes with a huge price tag due to the idol.

Edit: I see the regular is still around too.

Do your own poll then. But it has to be realistic. Seriously is anyone going to buy a Marcus if they couldn't even sell Belloq? I don't think so. A little kid like Short Round? Nope.

I honestly think Short Round would sell better then just about any choice. Mola Ram and Henry Jones (maybe Marion) would be, IMHO, the only exceptions.

Back