NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebterbay always knocks their heads out of the park!

having to let go of my private commission Michael...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135406

god1i.png

Why is Vito so freakin expensive on eBay ($1000-$2600)? They don't even seem to sell at this prices! Are they waiting for some new Mafiosi millionaires to buy them?

Why is Vito so freakin expensive on eBay ($1000-$2600)? They don't even seem to sell at this prices! Are they waiting for some new Mafiosi millionaires to buy them?

I agree same for the enterbay version £1,000 mental!

I recently got a 2nd enterbay godfather and enterbay scarface bother versions for £80. I look at the prices of both godfathers and both are stupid prices! Goes to show how much they go up in value (on eBay)

Yeah, its ridiculous. Im so glad I got my HTs Don Corleone back when it was £280. I thought that was expensive!
Enterbay Leon price has also gone through the roof lately...£660, when it only cost me about £120 when it came out. It happens to most figures though.

HOLY S__T!!!!!! I can't believe how much this guy appreciated! I bought mine about 2 years and 3-4 months ago if I remember correctly and I paid $390 shipped for a MIB exclusive. Even than that was a really good deal because the average prices on the ex was $450-$500. I got him late, but thank God I got him back then!

Vito and Michael...

don-corleone3.png

don-corleone.png

don-corleone2.png

don-corleone4.png

don-corleone5.png

don-corleone6.png

...hope you like it :)

Awesome bro!!! :clap :clap

I bought mine for $130 from Alter Ego Comics.

That was a big chunk to drop on 1/6 back then, too. I was used to buying $60 figs from Sideshow.

It's not really. I thought about those already but the flower, stem, everything is different.

I bet there's a good handful of people out there who lost theirs too. I wish someone would do a small run of replacements.

Some people look down on recasting even in a situation like this.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it for an occasion like this. The people are suffering damn it!!! :gah:

It would be awesome if someone just casted a run and offered them painted. I'm sure if enough of us were in, one of the talented folks out there would do it for us

hello,

For anyone who has lost their rose bud for this figure I have found a temporary solution I have just bought these and to me they work very well.

I bought this figure about a week or so knowing the rose was missing so I don't know what the original one should look like. These are made of paper and the stem is wire with green paper wrapped around it. If I could work out how to add a photo I will up load one.
I live in England and they shipped them to me. I also bought a set from a seller in the uk off ebay but the buds are not as red as the ones from the states.

hope this helps someone out

hello,

For anyone who has lost their rose bud for this figure I have found a temporary solution I have just bought these and to me they work very well.

I bought this figure about a week or so knowing the rose was missing so I don't know what the original one should look like. These are made of paper and the stem is wire with green paper wrapped around it. If I could work out how to add a photo I will up load one.
I live in England and they shipped them to me. I also bought a set from a seller in the uk off ebay but the buds are not as red as the ones from the states.

hope this helps someone out

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160960812206?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Back