NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the KO set and Joptoys sculpt off the same seller about a month ago. Took awhile to get here I guess because of the slowdown at the docks. But the set is great, love the suit. My only nitpicks is with the chair and dress shirt. Wish the sleeves were a bit longer to show from under the suit jacket. And the chair is super wobbly, prob end up glueing it.

As for the Joptoys head, the skin looks more realistic, but mine came with the stash and eyebrows barely painting on. But that's an easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this isnt a custom thread but worth a shot.

Would anyone be willing to do a split commsion for a 1:4 godfather kit we'd probably need to supply our own bodies or we could print one...... Would include a chair.
18" Don vito drop me a PM.

The more we get the cheaper it would be.

If anyone here has bought a great knockoff from eBay cab they send me a link? I'm dying to get the Don on my collection. I also want to get the blitzway way scarface along with the enter bay way version. Damn me for just starting to collect

Got mine from here! Great seller

OSK1408268 Custom 1/6 Scale God Father Accessories Pack
Just don't forget to add a body.

That's where I got mine. Only complaint is the collar is too wide at the back of the neck. Other than that, the KO set serves its purpose.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423505972.569724.jpg

Hi guys,

Just joined today. I've recently picked up the MOMTOYS set, and the manufacturer said it is designed for a narrow shoulder body like the TTM-18 and TTM-22. However, I can't really find these bodies locally, and I was wondering if there are any other bodies that are more or less equivalent to these? I hear mentions of some KO TrueTypes, can someone link me to an appropriate one from a trusted seller?

Also, has anyone come up with a good fix for the wobbly chair issue?

I just picked up this Momtoys set also along with the True Type TTM-22 today, but the neck connector is a bit too small for the head. What kind of body really is recommended for this sculpt?

Warm the head slightly with a hair dryer and it should go onto the adapter just fine.

Thanks for the reply! Maybe "neck connector" wasn't the right word, I mean the thing that comes with the body that you can swith to for other types of heads.
Thanks!

When I e-mailed them, they said it's for a narrow shoulder True Type. Other sites have listed TTM18 and TTM22 specifically.

Really wasn't sure where to post these, but I got the KO set a little while back. Not the greatest and would love to eventually get the original set (or buy a new one if another company gets the license), but it does the job. Glad to finally have Don Vito in my collection.

16359109789_2ef4a617ea_b.jpg

16357922910_5779a35bb8_b.jpg

16519377886_6975f39108_b.jpg

15922814514_ac7afcb71b_b.jpg

Nice pics, jimmie. I'm still going backwards and forwards as to whether I should buy the KO set or not. I really want a HT paint job with my Don, but I'm not sure if I can afford it.

Nice pics, jimmie. I'm still going backwards and forwards as to whether I should buy the KO set or not. I really want a HT paint job with my Don, but I'm not sure if I can afford it.

Thanks cmiller99. The paint on this one is really good, but a tad too tan for my liking.

My buddy DEATHASYLUM has another head from eBay that is not as jaundice-looking as mine. (I hope he doesn't mind me posting his picture.)

14121393604_7f4b1bdb5a_b.jpg

I popped into a local store yesterday to pick up my set, and a slim body, and couldn't wait to put him together. I might futz with his clothes a little more later (straightening his shirt and pulling out the shirt sleeves), but I'm happy with the results so far, and I'm already thinking about picking up a second set. The Don sends his regards!

20150218_084732_resized.jpg

Back