NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GF_2.jpg

GF_1.jpg

we frikkin NEED those two. with TWO license holders you think one would have aggressively tried to get Bobby D and Al Pacino to give.

Regardless the problem is those two not HT or EB.

Our best bet honestly is to get together and try and get Rainman, Feng, Andy B or whoever as long as he's top notch to sculpt paint and offer these to us so we can make our own. there are enough suits to make a Michael, and we could bash a second outfit in military style if we wanted to. Outfit for Michael is not a problem. For young Vito it's more complicated.

we should make this happen guys because im sure it wont with the big companies.

yeah.. having all the 3 godfathers will be the ultimate film collectibles for me. i'll build a shrine around the 3 figs.

PacinoDeNiro.jpg

come on hottoys. you got the film license. dont underestimate the film's popularity. we need more than just brando.

yeah.. having all the 3 godfathers will be the ultimate film collectibles for me. i'll build a shrine around the 3 figs.

PacinoDeNiro.jpg

come on hottoys. you got the film license. dont underestimate the film's popularity. we need more than just brando.

As I was saying you can't blame hot toys or enterbay on this. It's all about Pacino and Deniro saying no.

Congrats on an awesome figure! I wish Hot toys would expand on this line.:( They gave up way to easy. I would have loved a Michael Corleone figure!

hey did all the Don's come w/ tissue paper wrapped around the outer box? i was gonna keep him boxed but i'd still like to open the box and look thru the window. but i'd have to rip up my nicely wrapped tissue paper. if all have tissue paper than i guess i'll leave it alone. if only some have it than i may tear thru to look lol

hey did all the Don's come w/ tissue paper wrapped around the outer box? i was gonna keep him boxed but i'd still like to open the box and look thru the window. but i'd have to rip up my nicely wrapped tissue paper. if all have tissue paper than i guess i'll leave it alone. if only some have it than i may tear thru to look lol

Yes, mine came with tissue paper. But is stupid to keep boxed a figure without the possibility to see it because you want to avoid break the paper.

____ the paper and open the box !!!! :banghead

Why do you keep bumping when no one answers your questions? Fair enough for your broken Medi Spidey, but worrying about tissue paper. Rip it off and buy some more if you need it later. The answer is No. You have special tissue paper. The guy who you bought it off was being especially nice. My guy used bubble wrap over mine. I have the exclusive wrap.

Back