NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More fun stuff...

vito6.jpg

vito7.jpg

vito11.jpg

vito12.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl........the kitty know its over!!

Looks sweet, i think they preferred the washed out look to make it look as if it is directly from the movie, which it does imho. I think the paint app on this head is looking even more realistic than ever! Just needs the right light

DSC01875.jpg

Hey, Don, see at my face!

DSC01877.jpg

Harvey, drop this American gun! This one is much better.

DSC01878.jpg

Bless me Don!

DSC01880.jpg

Don, Where is my order?

DSC01883.jpg

It is here!! As you wish, from Italy, without stamp.

DSC01885.jpg

Well, now give a lesson to Maroni!

I have finally compared the EB godfather with the HT godfather side by side and the clear winner is HT is every way by a mile.

The head is really oversized on the Enterbay and couple with a sculpt that's not accurate, it's hard to tell it is the Don if the head is not on the body with the tuxedo. The paint job is also below par for EB. It is not up to the standard of their Jack Bauer.

The tailoring and fit are really bad for the tuxedo, and the materials used really cheap. The body is just weird. The shoulders aren't broad enough and the legs look really long somehow.The cat is bigger than the HT one though and has whisker.

The EB chair is way out of scale and the Don can barely fit into it. It's really small. The EB chair has really horrible paint job too. The gold parts are not even painted properly and evenly. It doesn't have the lacquered look of the HT chair. Overall the chair has worse paintjob than a hasbro product. The detail is also really low on the EB chair.

The extras and packaging are a disgrace. You get a pen, a stand and a certificate, all at a higher price point than HT.

Seriously, I cannot see why anyone would want to choose the EB one over HT. It just doesn't make any sense. HT is the clear winner here and I believe there must be a lot of people out there kicking themselves now for skipping the HT Don but not quite wanting to admit it and really just looking for reasons to justify their EB purchase.

I guess being EB, there are a bunch of supporters who will defend them no matter what.

I mean if this was by SS instead, it would have been bloody murder.

Thanks for the comparison. Can you post post pics of the figures and accessories side-by-side? If that's not asking too much.

I went with the HT Godfather even though I wanted the EB one more.

The fact I used SS value points on mine and got it for around 30 shipped made it an easy buy.

Back