1/6 [ New ] PANGAEA Toy 1/6 Gladiator General PG02 Official Pictures Updated!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my comps on the way and they are sending me the A version and the C version. Which one is the nicest? I am thinking C? I will be selling the other one just FYI. :)

PG02A Version A (Arena Version)
PG02B Version B (Final Battle Version)
PG02C Version C (Deluxe Version)

I have the accessories from the deluxe set up for grabs if anyone is interested.
I have both armor sets, boots, shield, sword, helmet, tunic, wrist guards, head sculpt, and chain mail pieces up for grabs. Basically everything but the body. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

Hi guys,

I could use some help with swapping the tunic to another body, I have no idea how to safely remove and apply it to another body without damaging the tunic.

I have recently bought the Gladiator General Deluxe set and have used the same materials as Thrustmaster posted previously (ZC toys seamless arm body) but I have no idea how to apply the tunic without damaging it. Can you guys perhaps guide me on how to do it the right way? The tunic gets stuck right under the armpits.

I've also purchased the Kaustic Plastik tunic for the other body but have no idea how to apply it to a body. I have already researched how to remove the arms but there are no peg holes for the screws.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have the accessories from the deluxe set up for grabs if anyone is interested.
I have both armor sets, boots, shield, sword, helmet, tunic, wrist guards, head sculpt, and chain mail pieces up for grabs. Basically everything but the body. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

Payment sent!

What version would you guys recommend? I was leaning toward the Arena version. Where's the best place to order it from?

507c1df85b48d1c6ccbd595f609dc49f.jpg

Just a quick pic of mine on the ZC muscle body.

I will wait for the Phicen Male body for Gladiator and other projects.

Pre-sale-font-b-PHICEN-b-font-1-6-Scale-figure-font-b-body-b-font.jpg

I got the C option. Love it.

image_5.jpeg

that chest will most likely be too big for the body armor to fit over. I'm having to modify mine to fit over the CooModels rubber body

I ordered the dlx version and it arrived today.
Instead of joy I feel sad, 'cause right when I took it out and inspect it I found out 3 problems:

1) The pins that hold the shoulder armor are completely or semi-broken

View attachment 206531

2) There is a big yellowish stripe at the center on the back of the armor

View attachment 206532

3) The body is loose on the waist

Has anyone else had these or similar problems?
What would you do if it happened to you?

Just a heads up on my post about the problems I encountered with my dlx figure.
I emailed my retailer & after 2 months, today I received the replacements (new body & armor).
Although it took more time than expected, at last I have them now and I can build my figure.
Cudos to Kghobby for his after sales service & Pangaea for sending the replacements.

Well I got my comps in today and it included the Arena and Deluxe versions so I decided to go with the deluxe version as it has the other chain male armour as an option.

Will get him geared up and post pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back