New Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Biopic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nirvana changed the whole music industry in the 90's.They made alternative music known to the world.Without them we would still have to endure gay hair metal like Poison and condescending Rock idiots like GNR ...

Naw, the crap bands like News of the Day and Creed were coming in along with the nu metal (translation: sloppy metal).

And that stuff was a weak ass alternative to L.A. Nirvana broke open the toybox that had been hiding Sonic Youth, Pixies, Mudhoney, and all of the truly great music of the 80's.

Then everyone started copying them instead of Guns n Roses, and we ended up with crap like Green Day, Offspring, Limp Bizkit, etc.

Damn you Nirvana. :cuss

Don't forget Foo Fighters. :rock

I know they came later, but if it hadn't been for Nirvana there'd be no Foo. New album coming. They're working up material now. They start work in the studio around September.

Not sure what your point is. The people who TRY to do this usually end up failing.

Well, I just watched a documentry on Kurt the other day and I guess he did plan to bring his music to the masses. I just don't understand why he contradicts himself with the complaining and what not, in the so many other interviews.

Back