New Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Biopic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can play Man Who Sold The World with one hand tied behind my back while directing traffic and doing a crossword puzzle, same with Smells Like Another POS Nivana song but, yes sure it can be said they were "artistic" though i never thought such, they were all image at least Kurt Cobain was, and you think my music taste is depressing? riight. I would give Pearl Jam more praise,they actually made music, not some three power chords songs mixed with dry throat screaming Rape Me!!.

Dude you do know David Bowie wrote Man Who Sold The World, right? You sound more likie Avril Lavigne than someone with an opinion of value on this subject. Your opinion is CA CA.

You always did strike me as the kind of guy who says they don't like something for the sake of appearing "apart from the crowd".

i know who wrote the song, its been covered by a few groups, what does that have to do with anything?, Nirvana were one of the most overrated bands back then, still are.

Dave Grohl wrote better stuff in Foo Fighters, that guy i can admire..not that EMO kid Kurt Cobain and his dirty coke bag widow, Courtney Love.

i crushed a log out of my arse earlier that would have made a good tune for Nirvana to cover, and you would've loved it.

Maybe if it was a taco fart. Those remind me of King. :drool

and if your farts are really long winded self important and stinky it would smell just like opeth or any [insert goth/death/ name here]. Their is a reason why crap like that will never be important and it's name is COBAIN. :rock

Is Maria giving you a hard time Pix? :lol

The best songs only have three chords. If you need more, you're overblown. I've heard Bowie's Man who sold the World, and I've heard Nirvana's, but I aint never heard Valfar's. Sort of rejuvenates my faith. I knew you were girly Valfar, and your multitasking skills prove it. Give up your guitar playin and stick to traffic management.

You keepa dancin Maria. :lol

nirvana2.jpg

Is Maria giving you a hard time Pix? :lol

The best songs only have three chords and consist of screaming RAPE ME! over and over. If you need more, you're overblown. I've heard Bowie's Man who sold the World, and i got horny, but I aint never heard Valfar's. Sort of rejuvenates my faith. I knew you were good with girls Valfar, and your multitasking skills prove it. Give up your guitar playin and stick to teaching old dogs like me new tricks.

You keepa dancin Maria. :confused:..uhh yea.

*fixed*

No way creeper.

205blw0.png

How do you solve a problem like maria?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means Maria?

A flibbertajibbit?

A will of a whisp

a clown

Dude you do know David Bowie wrote Man Who Sold The World, right? You sound more likie Avril Lavigne than someone with an opinion of value on this subject. Your opinion is CA CA.

You always did strike me as the kind of guy who says they don't like something for the sake of appearing "apart from the crowd".

I never liked Nirvana for obvious reasons..stop trying to be some elitist representitive of crappy mainstream music. :D

I never liked Nirvana for obvious reasons..stop trying to be some elitist representitive of crappy mainstream music. :D

Sorry but any really musician will tell you that their aim is 3 fold:

1) Make money
2) Self expression
3) Touching an audience

If an artist happens to be really extreme sucessful at #1 it doesn't negate their art. If an artist is only able to do #2 and #3 that is admirable but when the well runs dry where does it leave you?

It's interesting that you bring up the word mainstream (and yet again expose just how little thought you have put into your words). What made Nirvana amazing was because it made it into the mainstream. He was able to take an underground movement and bring it to the surface. Very few people have been able to do this with the amount of lasting impact like Cobain did. Really only person you could compare him to in America is Elvis (whose songs actually where 3 chord songs).

Really the only bit of pretense and elitism came from you when you began trolling this thread with uneducated bits of nonsense.

She climbs a tree
And scrapes her knee
Her dress has got a tear

She waltzs on her way to mass
And whistles on the stair

And underneath her wimple
She has curlers in her hair!

I've even heard her singing in the abbey
She's always late for chappe,

But her penitence is real
She's always late for everything
Except for every meal