New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pick up. This line was pretty awesome, a shame we never got Evil Ed.
Besides the figures being pretty solid, we also got some kick ass accessories. I built a cabin diorama to showcase them. Never got around to doing pics of Henrietta.

Mirror Madness by scarrviper, on Flickr

"Give me back my hand!" by scarrviper, on Flickr

Bewildered by scarrviper, on Flickr

Overview by scarrviper, on Flickr

"Hello, lover" by scarrviper, on Flickr

Unlikely Hero by scarrviper, on Flickr

"We Live! We Live, Still!" by scarrviper, on Flickr

Ash Williams by scarrviper, on Flickr

Laugh It Up by scarrviper, on Flickr

Love these figures IMG_4315.JPG

Ash Comparison by scarrviper, on Flickr

From left to right - Ultimate, Farewell to arms, and Deadite. The older versions are still decent figures, but the new ultimate is superior. The new legs look so much better and the paint is also improved

Ash Accessory Comparisons by scarrviper, on Flickr

I decided to put this together since I noticed some changes to his accessories. The new are on the left, old on the right.

Linda's head - Eyes are now all white, hair and blood colors slightly different. Skin has less pink to it.

Book of the Dead - Seems to be the same incorrect book as the original. My older copy has been customized to look more movie accurate. The one in the middle is a movie accurate version that came with the retro style deadite ash. It is a little large but I think it looks the best.

Axe- Handle is lighter and the green blood now has some black added and a nice coat of gloss over it which is noticeable in person.

Tape recorder - Reels are now grey/white and silver rather than brown and tan. Rest of the changes are very minor.

Deadite ash head - More blood, darker hair, and a more precise paint job.

Possessed hand- Paint is less sloppy and darker, nails are better painted, as are the bones. Also has new blood spatter applied.

Shotgun - Very similar, but the stock now lacks the thick grain lines that were present on the original. I have repainted the forward grip on both to match the stock since on both versions Neca incorrectly painted it silver.

Thanks. There will be more eventually, because I am building a brand new version of my cabin diorama. It will be larger and more movie accurate this time around.

Back