New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just wondering why they went the painted face route for this one, while the ash vs evil dead figures got the realistic skin tones.

"How about a look at something evil for #monstermonday. Working hard on making 2017 even better" - NECA

CwsEu-vXcAAiz6Z.jpg

Is that Deadite Ed from ED2?!

Look at the fingernail sculpt on that! Sometimes I really wish NECA could jump into high end 1/6. It would be awesome to see their team take on the detail availible to the scale.

Very excited to see deadite Ed is happening. Guess it's a good thing I started a new cabin diorama.

Scarrviper, I'm really excited to see where you go with your Cabin Diorama. You must have a blast with the photography. :wink1: With all the figure variations, just how many NECA Evil dead figures do you own? Do you swap out individual parts all the time or do you keep one 'regular' Ash figure and one 'Deadite' Ash figure to switch out?

Scarrviper, I'm really excited to see where you go with your Cabin Diorama. You must have a blast with the photography. :wink1: With all the figure variations, just how many NECA Evil dead figures do you own? Do you swap out individual parts all the time or do you keep one 'regular' Ash figure and one 'Deadite' Ash figure to switch out?

Thanks. I have the original farewell to arms Ash, Deadite Ash, Hero Ash, Henrietta, ultimate ash, and the 2 mego style Ash figures they did.

After picking up Ultimate Ash I've retired the farewell to arms Ash and Deadite Ash. I plan to repaint the heads from them to use as extras for ultimate ash. I just swap the parts around 1 figure rather than have multiples out (with the exception being hero ash of course)

I will have more diorama progress to show soon.

Does anyone know when is Neca planning to release Ultimate Hero Ash and what accessories will include? The missing chainsaw on current version is really bugging me, so I can't wait to see justice done.

Does anyone know when is Neca planning to release Ultimate Hero Ash and what accessories will include? The missing chainsaw on current version is really bugging me, so I can't wait to see justice done.

Sometime next year for the 30th anniversary I think. No idea what the accessories will be, neca has not said much about it. I think it's safe to assume there will be at least one interchangeable head, the sawed off shotgun, and he will probably come with the possessed deer head again. As for other accessories, the dagger would be nice to finally have if they can get permission to do it. I'd love to see an open version of the book or some loose pages.

Can't wait to see the finished product. It's about time we finally got a new ED2 Ash sculpt. The likeness looks solid and I like the expression.

I just hope we get an accurate ED2 version of the Necronomicon this time around... The one included with the current Ultimate Ash is the same one as the old Evil Dead 2 figures, which is basically a small rendition of the AoD Necronomicon.

Hopefully, they can scale down the version released with retro Deadite Ash which was more accurate to the E2 version. :)

Sallah

Would love to see an an possessed evil Ed figure from this line but it probably will never happen. Glad theyre finally doing an ultimate Hero Ash tho.

Would love to see an an possessed evil Ed figure from this line but it probably will never happen. Glad theyre finally doing an ultimate Hero Ash tho.

Evil ed is coming- look back on the thread

Evil ed is coming- look back on the thread

Gah!?! I totally missed that!!!

So I wonder how these are coming out then? A new standard wave if figures? I just don't see how they would do Ed as a stand-alone boxed "ultimate" release. He would almost assuredly be a standard packed figure in an actual wave like Henrietta was, right?

Sallah

Back