Premium Format New Mystique Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really feeling this one. Maybe the long haired portrait will change my mind but for me personally, this looks good but not great. I don't really need a classic Mystique because I'm all good with the Hughes comiquette anyway.

Oh, by the way, who was the genius that put silencers on the 2 revolvers?

After Ivy we have another She-male, what is going on a Sideshow and these gender neutral looking sculpts ? Ivy & Mystique are supposed to be absolute stunners in the comics.

The suppressed revolvers she is holding make no ****ing sense at all either, clearly the sculptor/art director has no idea about guns.

I like the costume. Hate almost everything else I see. Mystique is supposed to be sexy, and this is the most un-sexy Mystique statue I've ever seen. Long haired portrait could save it, but the XM long haired portrait blows this away. I'm not a gun expert, but they do look a little odd to me.

I also think it's funny that they included a boob window on her dress, but didn't really give her much to show off.

I wonder where those pics came from, still nothing on the sideshow website

Looks good. Not a character im interested in. Does gets me excited for psylocke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I like the costume. Hate almost everything else I see. Mystique is supposed to be sexy, and this is the most un-sexy Mystique statue I've ever seen. Long haired portrait could save it, but the XM long haired portrait blows this away. I'm not a gun expert, but they do look a little odd to me.

I also think it's funny that they included a boob window on her dress, but didn't really give her much to show off.

Agreed on all points - pass

I don't have any real problems with the statue. It's okay.

As others have stated though, it'll probably look much better with a long haired version.

Kinda obvious really. And because of that who bets that'll be the Exclusive.

Same pose as Electra pf?! What a joke! Pass.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Retail will be maybe 100-150 more with XM. You forget ppl overseas pay +$3-400 to get sideshow statues to your door. Not everyone lives in the states.

People actually live outside the USA?! Say it ain't so......

But seriously as I've stated in other threads, to get the Ex direct from Sideshow rather than the regular locally it can cost me anywhere between 35-55% more.

Though regarding XM, there is something to be said about paying a premium for quality, rather than quantity.

Not bad looking, I do like the sculpted folds in the costume. Not a bad update on an old look.

Bring on Psylocke, that'll be the only one I'll be interested in ordering.

"Same pose as Electra pf?! What a joke! Pass."

Wow yeah and the Electra has the same pose as a couple other statues that are out...come on SS ...can't believe it possibly has a broken x symbol on the base like XM's version...need to see more pics to confirm this. SS needs some new blood designs are getting overdone imo Pass....

Back