Premium Format New Mystique Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Byrne definitely drew Mystique with short cropped hair back in the 80's when he pencilled the X-MEN. I think Dave Cockrum did as well when he introduced the character in Ms. Marvel. So, she does have a history with that hair style.

The style yes, but I've never seen it drawn as short as it is on the PF. Shortest I've seen is still hitting her shoulders.

tumblr_nugvleXh0T1uvxc4ro1_1280.png

I’m not a fan of that hair style on the SS piece. However I do like the pose. I think it would have looked even better without the gun straps also. Can’t wait to see the switch outs.

I love the XM one. But not a fan of that pose. I also prefer SS OUTFIT. Will wait to see all switch outs and more angles till I decide which one I prefer better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been reading for awhile now about switch outs for this piece on both forums, but has that actually been confirmed by anyone? Or is it just based on the darkened teaser which showed long hair?

I've been reading for awhile now about switch outs for this piece on both forums, but has that actually been confirmed by anyone? Or is it just based on the darkened teaser which showed long hair?

Based on that darkened teaser pic.

So it's all just an educated guess at this point?

Educated guess? ...I guess you can say that. No announcements were made, so we don't know for sure. It's a pretty good guess tho considering the pose and costume are exactly what were teased.

Educated guess? ...I guess you can say that. No announcements were made, so we don't know for sure. It's a pretty good guess tho considering the pose and costume are exactly what were teased.

Okay. Thanks.

I was also wondering if it's because Elektra was show with those interchangeable arm options, that people on both forums are assuming this one will as well?

EDIT:- Just saw on that darkened teaser her right hand held a weapon with a scope on it.

Okay. Thanks.

I was also wondering if it's because Elektra was show with those interchangeable arm options, that people on both forums are assuming this one will as well?

EDIT:- Just saw on that darkened teaser her right hand held a weapon with a scope on it.

Right, a change of arm and a change of head is a good guess at the moment. And yeah, for the most part we are basing it off the darkened teaser pic.

This Mystique PF is going to be featured in next week's Sideshow Live!

Get ready for the full reveal, folks.

Does this come with a long hair ex?

It hasn't been officially announced or officially shown, so we are not sure yet.

Next week they will do a full reveal. That's when we find out for sure what the options are.

It will come down to whether there is an exclusive portrait and how it looks. I like the XM pose and portrait XM portrait, but there isn't a short hair version and I'm not crazy about the pinstripes. Plus it probably won't hold its value in the secondary. I am planning to get the XM Cyclops, Gambit and Professor X in Shi'ar chair.

It will come down to whether there is an exclusive portrait and how it looks. I like the XM pose and portrait XM portrait, but there isn't a short hair version and I'm not crazy about the pinstripes. Plus it probably won't hold its value in the secondary. I am planning to get the XM Cyclops, Gambit and Professor X in Shi'ar chair.

Same for the blue lady. The ss ex head will be the deciding factor for me as well. I hope it’s a new sculpt and not like those worst lazy ss white queen and batgirl ex’s with the same face sculpt but lengthened hair added on. That was so lame. These ex heads needs to be a brand new sculpt like it’s supposed to be or was.

Back