New Myers mask addition!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow Freaks,

I just received this Psycho SE from Nightowl Studios in the mail a few days ago and I would love to share the pictures. I hate to steal AR-Ballistic's thunder, but I can't help but to show this beauty off!

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1313-1.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

Here's a pic of the whole family...

IMG_1320.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

What do you use to display your masks?

I stuff them a little with plastic bags, then I have two separate types of mask stands. The first is a clear acrylic one from quietonthesetstudios.com, the second is from Life Size Designs, which I got off of eBay. They are much cheaper and combine shipping, plus still look nice.

I stuff them a little with plastic bags, then I have two separate types of mask stands. The first is a clear acrylic one from quietonthesetstudios.com, the second is from Life Size Designs, which I got off of eBay. They are much cheaper and combine shipping, plus still look nice.

Thnx Blake, I have a mask I want to display.

Last edited:
I stuff them a little with plastic bags, then I have two separate types of mask stands. The first is a clear acrylic one from quietonthesetstudios.com, the second is from Life Size Designs, which I got off of eBay. They are much cheaper and combine shipping, plus still look nice.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I was wondering about that also, thanks for the tip.

Hey fellow Freaks,

I just received this Psycho SE from Nightowl Studios in the mail a few days ago and I would love to share the pictures. I hate to steal AR-Ballistic's thunder, but I can't help but to show this beauty off!

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1313-1.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

Here's a pic of the whole family...

IMG_1320.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Blake, would you name the mask and company which produced them from left to right, please. I want to get a screen accurate mask, but I dunno what I am looking at yet.....:confused: You have a terrific set up going there.....

Blake, is this one of the one's you have? It's Nightowl's "Maniac". My son has been after me to buy it and put it in my collection (since its all going to be his one day anyhow). So I did.

The mask seems to have a good rep among Michael Myers fans, but its not like its Frankenstein or Vincent Price, so its a little out of my field of expertise. :D

Thoughts?:peace

Thanks for the great comments guys! I appreciate the kind words.

Anton, the Maniac is an awesome mask, but I do not have one yet. AR-Ballistic has an awesome one though. It is not screen accurate, but you are correct that it has a great rep because it is just so mean looking. I believe it was originally sculpted to look like the mask on the Halloween 4 poster.

The masks in my picture are:

Nikolas Art Gallery - H78 Retooled H4 Poster (Nik's Personal Copy)
IMG_1316.jpg

Nikolas Art Gallery - H78 Kirk Deluxe AHG Converion
This was a Shatner Kirk mask made by Nikolas Art Gallery converted to a Myers mask by a member at Michael-Myers.net who goes by All Hallows Ghost.
IMG_1315.jpg

Nikolas Art Gallery - Mint75 Myers
IMG_1314.jpg

Nightowl Studios - Psycho SE
IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1319-1.jpg

Hope this helps!! As you can see, I am a HUGE fan of Nikolas Art Gallery. I also have four additional masks that are ordered and are being created as we speak, so I hope to have them all within a couple of months.

Back