Halloween III Mask Repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not wild over the movie but I love the design of the masks. Trick or Treat Studios makes a great set of all three but the glossy finish on their pumpkin and witch just never sat well with me so I did my own repaints some time ago. I also made a completely new hood for the witch in blue as opposed to green. I wasn't even trying to make them more screen accurate, just adjusting them to my personal liking. The skull I did nothing to as it's perfect as is IMO.

The whole gang (I hate putting things under sunlight but had to with these for the pictures because otherwise the true color of the paint just doesn't show). The only thing I was never really able to finish was the paint around the eyes of the witch. Other than that, I'm happy with how these came out.

yKZ0e3i.png

Pumpkin before:

oDOhdgK.png

Pumpkin after:

bd83uuU.png

Witch before:

BSRkicB.png

Witch after:

jkHVokz.png

Thanks for looking,
Chakor

Thanks for the kind words. :)

I love the overall atmosphere of H3 and the musical score. Also I thought Cochran was a more interesting villain than Michael Myers. :chase

I'm "meh" on Tom Atkin's and Stacey Nelkin's characters, but overall I thought the movie was a nice break from the Myers story that they ultimately butchered to death.

Do you also have 3 Silver Shamrock Novelties pins?
That would complement each mask perfectly.

silver_shamrock_novelties_button-r1402ad44179a42729ff30bc8138db7dc_k945w_630.jpg

The masks come with very nice replicas of the SSN pins/microchips direct from TOTS. :)

They just aren't visible in the pics since I took them from the front.

Back