New Monsters at SDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
I hope its a 12 inch.

TVBAMC_SteveCarrell_400.jpg

That's what she said.

Probably it will be a PF or bust, but I really hope Sideshow will give us a 1/6 Ygor - Their farewell to 1/6 Universal Monsters...

I am also hoping they take the "Revenant" in production.

IGOR.jpg

Upon reflection, here are my predictions for SDCC...

One Premium Format - Creature From the Black Lagoon
1:1 bust - The Wolf Man
...and the debut of a diorama line with the first diorama being Dr. Frankenstein and Ygor in the lab with the Monster on the lab table!

So let it be written! So let it be done!

Oh wait, wrong movie... :rotfl

lcummins said:

...and the debut of a diorama line with the first diorama being Dr. Frankenstein and Ygor in the lab with the Monster on the lab table!

I'll take One Premium Format - Creature From the Black Lagoon SSE

One diorama of Dr. Frankenstein and Ygor in the lab with the Monster on the lab table SSE

Frankenstein life sized SSE bust (Karloff)

Frankenstein life sized SSE bust (Bernie Wrightson)

Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure

Frankenstein The Revenant 12 inch figure

Last edited:
amarcord said:
In what scale are the dioramas going to be made?

I would guess similar to the Star Wars and LOTR... could be any scale, but most likely 1/9 or 1/8, depending upon the complexity, etc.

lcummins said:
I would guess similar to the Star Wars and LOTR... could be any scale, but most likely 1/9 or 1/8, depending upon the complexity, etc.

Thank you for the info Lonnie ;-)

lcummins said:

I'm going to edit my prediction and add one more Premium Format...

A new Frankenstein Monster from "The Bride of Frankenstein" as a companion piece to the Bride PF!

creecher said:
I don't think you have covered all the bases yet Lonnie.

As much as I and everyone would like to see another 1/6th Monster, I don't think we will see it at SDCC... maybe Halloween... maybe

lcummins said:
As much as I and everyone would like to see another 1/6th Monster, I don't think we will see it at SDCC... maybe Halloween... maybe

My fears exac-e-t-e-ly (being more a "doll" collector) - Seems like Sideshow is shifting more and more away from our beloved 1/6 which started my addiction :)

Back