New Monsters at SDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any chance SS might debut a new body too? you know, kinda like revamp their first 12" frankenstein. If so, that would be the biggest news for me and perhaps rethink getting more SS 1/6 figures.

occulum said:
I hope youre not suggesting a Halloween release...

No, no... I just meant they had waited several months between the color and SSE releases because they wanted to wait till Halloween to make the announcement. In this case, the announcement is coming at SDCC, but I don't know if it will be a SSE Bride... actually, I hope not, based on the low edition sizes and difficulty ordering in the past!

I hope we see some 1/6 love at SDCC... a PF or 1:1 is too be expected and we'll probably get. But give us action figure collectors something to sing about!

Come on guys... think about it; if the Creature PF (which they have confirmed is coming) is ready, and is probably the most requested Monster PF left, where would you want to announce it? At the biggest Con in the country with an audience of over 120,000 people in person, and who knows how many online...

Of course, it could be a diorama! :rotfl

have to agree.
the one thing Id put money on is a Creature SDCC announcement.

.... and so I assume Lonnie that you agree with me initial post then.
please just reply "yeah me too" from now on.
dont get me all worked up like that ... :emperor

occulum said:
have to agree.
the one thing Id put money on is a Creature SDCC announcement.

.... and so I assume Lonnie that you agree with me initial post then.
please just reply "yeah me too" from now on.
dont get me all worked up like that ... :emperor

I think we just crossed in our meanings... I was talking about time between color and SSE, and you were talking about when the Bride SSE might show up... of course, being that there is only 4 months till Halloween, they might hold it and the Frankenstein 1:1 SSE until this Halloween! :emperor :rotfl

Wolfman 1:1 bust!

image06.jpg

:)

lcummins said:
you CAN expect to see some new additions to our ever-expanding classic monster line-up this year. [Vintage Monster homepage]

It does say Additions... so lets hope for a couple of formats represented. But if we get a PF creature I'll have to bite, probably have a fossilized claw for an exclusive (if there is an exc that is).

I would love a 12 inch Ygor. Still I reckon they will save a PF Creature announcement till another time, so I'm going with a SSE Bride PF.

I hope it is a 1:1 creature from the black lagoon. I think that would make a nice vintage piece.

They say:
"you CAN expect to see some new additions to our ever-expanding classic monster line-up this year."

Some new additions.

My guess:
- SSE Bride of Frankenstein
- SSE 1:1 Frankenstein Bust

Those are obvious. And I think 1 or maybe 2 new releases.
PF Creature and maybe the announcement of a new line.
They said a while ago they were thinking how they could expand the Universal Monsters with a new line ... Maybe dioramas or Legendary Scale busts ...

I want SOME Creature no matter what! PF most, but a 1:1 bust of the Creature would be TOO COOL NOT to have!

Back