New Monsters at SDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ygor 12 inch would be aw some!

Monster Dioramas would COOL:cool: :cool:

1:6 Claude Raines Phantom:

claude2.gif

I can dream, can't I?

All I need to complete my collection is a Vampyre / Nosferatu Bust colored and black and white !!!! :devil So it better be a Vampyre Bust :devil

I just went to the Universal Consumer Products Group Website. Their you can find a Licensee List of who is making what, and under the listing for Sideshow here is whats listed.

Sideshow, Inc
Monsters limited edition life-size busts.
statues, busts, and dioramas

So they must have applied for a license to make dioramas for sure. If you want to check out the Licensee list for Universal Monsters Likeness and Non-Likeness here is the link.

https://cpgcreative.universalstudios.com/frameset.cgi?section=1&content=properties
:D

On the Diorama Topic:

1. A three figure diorama of Bela, Glenn Strange Monster and Chaney Wolfman from Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein

2. Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman

3. Werewolf of London in his lab

4. Dracula choking Renfield on the staircase

5. The Mummy (Chaney) carrying girl or battling anyone packing a torch

6. Chaney Phantom screaming at Mary Philbin

7. Wolfman with Malevea or fighting his pops

8. Dracula and Van Helsing's stand off with Dracula's great hypnotic out stretched arm

9. Karloff monster vs. Henry face to face in the Mountains

10. Creature climbing aboard Rita or carrying the girl

11. Hunchback on the wheel with the whipping boy behind him

12. Frankenstein with the Bride

13. Invisible Man at the lab table with the villagers bursting in on him

14. Frankenstein (Chaney) with Ygor in the graveyard from Ghost of Frankenstein

There's a million different ideas to do with this topic. This is just a few off the top of my head.:D

Great list... Item #1 should be a FIVE figure diorama, you forgot to include Bud and Lou!

It's about time, I'm so envious of my Star Wars collecting pals who have tons of stuff coming thier way from Sideshow. I really hope some more 12'' figures are in the works, not just Ygor, Maleva, and Rain's Phantom, but perhaps revisiting some of the earlier figures as well. Many collector's missed out on Dracula, and Wolf Man could use some beefing up, or a resculpt from another film might be fun.

I would like to see diorama's like Jabba's throne, something huge that could be intergrated with the 12'' figures. My dream peice would be Bruno Lampini's circus wagon from House of Frankenstein.

Universalrocks said:
I just went to the Universal Consumer Products Group Website. Their you can find a Licensee List of who is making what, and under the listing for Sideshow here is whats listed.

Sideshow, Inc

https://cpgcreative.universalstudios.com/frameset.cgi?section=1&content=properties
:D
I find this very interesting. They list both "life-size busts" AND "busts" in the license. Could that mean that we may see some legendary scale busts?

They did those mini busts for the DVD Sets a few years back, maybe they'll keep at it?

I just want a Creature PF PLEASE!

TOE said:
All I need to complete my collection is a Vampyre / Nosferatu Bust colored and black and white !!!! :devil So it better be a Vampyre Bust :devil
Along the Wolfman bust, this would be my most wanted as well.

Originally Posted by Universalrocks

Sideshow, Inc

This would lead us to believe that the Vs. dioramas might be on the horizon.

tomandshell said:
I want them to make a PF Creature for Lonnie.

Thanks Tom! I predict the Creature PF will be their best selling Monster PF if an edition size isn't set from the outset. Everybody seems to want a Creature!

Back