New member, school me on HT predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. Where's Chopper? Oh yea he got killed on his way to the photo shoot. :lol:lol:lol I'm getting myself a Asia exclusive in the mail soon. Just gotta pay for it. Can't wait.

:lol
That pic was taken before I had chopper, and before the Pred 2 figures were announced.
Here's the most recent pic also taken before I got Chopper, Wolf, Cleaner Wolf, and the Battle Damaged Pred 2. When I get the Lost Pred, I'll take another family photo.
picture1169tl6.jpg

And a few more:
picture1058lf5.jpg

picture1066jf3.jpg

picture1064si6.jpg

picture1048bl6.jpg

picture969hc2.jpg

Thanks for the info, guys. Truly appreciated. Will begin doing some research and see what I can find.

More amazing photos, Screamingmetal!

Love the Wolf pics as well, Endlessrain!

Last edited:
I just checked out all of the Predator Figure links, they all look great. Ive been tempted to get a Predator figure but I wish they made an Original Predator Figure. I wonder why they never made one. I guess I will have to keep waiting.

I just checked out all of the Predator Figure links, they all look great. Ive been tempted to get a Predator figure but I wish they made an Original Predator Figure. I wonder why they never made one. I guess I will have to keep waiting.

hopefully next year will be the year we pred fans have been waiting for......in the mean time we get the lost pred which looks kickass!

Here's the most recent pic also taken before I got Chopper, Wolf, Cleaner Wolf, and the Battle Damaged Pred 2. When I get the Lost Pred, I'll take another family photo.
picture1169tl6.jpg

Damn! That's a great many Predators! What is it about Predators that they look better in groups?

That looks really amazing. Execellent work. I was thinking about converting a Scar into Celtic and was wondering if that ab armour was easily removeable, looks like you've answered my question

That looks really amazing. Execellent work. I was thinking about converting a Scar into Celtic and was wondering if that ab armour was easily removeable, looks like you've answered my question

Yes the ab armor pops right off, but the top has a little glue, so be careful not to rip out the top holes unless you never intend to use it again. If that's the case, I'd like to have that ab piece if you don't mind. I want to trim it and use it on my Machiko custom as a spinal guard. Check out my Machiko thread later tonight.

Here's my Celtic and my other Scar if you want a peak. These were my first two mods before I started getting all hardcore with it. Both helmets were pretty much just black with silver highlights, but that wasn't good enough, and neither was the painted on scar, so I retouched them and gave them real scars.

HPIM3182.jpg

HPIM3181.jpg

HPIM3180.jpg

HPIM3162.jpg

HPIM3161.jpg

HPIM3160.jpg

Yea I remember seeing that way back before I even joined the freaks here. A friend of mine showed it to me. I wish you could mass produce that one. I'd be the first on line for one. How did you get the Celtic's eyes silver and shiny like that like in the movie? Was it a hard job? I hate how Chopper and Celtic's eye lenses are black.

Back