New member, school me on HT predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVP99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys! Im new here and I just found out about these Hot toys predator figures couple of weeks ago. Im kinda late in to this and missed out on the AVP predators that was previously released. Can anyone school me whats good or bad on these HT predators?

BTW i recentley purchased Wolf Cleaner & predator 2 damaged with damaged mask(Sideshowexclusive). AVP scar looks interesting, but there going for hella $$$$:google:google

Last edited:
all of the newer (predator 2 onward) figures are worth getting. however, the p2 elder will cost you dearly.

as far as AVP preds, all you're getting for the hilarious prices are stupid bendy dreads and cartoony face sculpts.

School me? Are you on NT?:lol But anyway, I really like the AvP ones myself, but I also keep all my Preds masked. Besides the big hair, they look amazing. And for all the hate AvP Preds get, it's a bit of work to hunt down people who actually wanna sell theirs:lol

Get whatever you want. They are not cheap and will some serious cheddar. People hate the AVP Predators. I think they are pretty cool. IF you can afford to, get them all, they are all worth it. I was late in the game to these figures, and it cost me, but it was all worth it. Enjoy collecting these and don't let people who can't afford them ruin your good time trying to find them. They are all worth getting. Even as bad as some of the face sculpts are, that's why they have their masks.

I don't know why the AVP Predators get so much hate. I like them, if you can find ANY Predators though I say pick them up. I have Wolf and Cleaner Kit myslef and the She-Predator on the way.
My twin brother has Elder Predator 2, Predator 2, AVP Elder and Scar, all thanks due to me.
He got into them after me and has more than me...wait how did that happen?
:confused:
:chew

School me? Are you on NT?:lol But anyway, I really like the AvP ones myself, but I also keep all my Preds masked. Besides the big hair, they look amazing. And for all the hate AvP Preds get, it's a bit of work to hunt down people who actually wanna sell theirs:lol

haha. yeah Im from NT also..

thanks for all the responses you guys!!

Do you guys know where i can get HT AVP predators and Predator 2 elder besides ebay?

yea and the same body and armor. and yea the same stupid face

Yeah i thought it was kinda lame to have all the same faces and body armor, but oh wells

seems more reasonable to me just get one avp predator then all three

That's what I did.
I bought a Chopper Predator from a fellow boardie, and made it into Scar.

I suggest posting in the W/T/B section.

cool, thanks you guys!

btw anyone has mint unopened ht predators, please let me know!

Yeah i thought it was kinda lame to have all the same faces and body armor, but oh wells

seems more reasonable to me just get one avp predator then all three

Yea I thought the same and did the same too. My first AVP pred was Celtic. The he just looked so lonely. So I got Elder eventually because I got a good deal. Then I got Chopper. After than Scar became a grail for me since he was the only one left for me to get. I have a near complete HT Pred collection now. All I'm missing is the Asia Exclusive Ancient. And all this took me about 6-7 months to complete. I'm very happy with my collection. :D

Hmmm..

1. Scar
  2. Chopper
  3. Celtic
  4. Anicom Scar
  5. Ancient Predator (Asia)
  6. Ancient Predator (Special)
  7. Predator 2
  8. Predator 2 Damaged
  9. Elder Predator
  10. Elder Predator 2
  11. Wolf
  12. Wolf "Cleaner"
  13. Wolf "Cleaner" Exclusive
  14. Lost
  15. Machiko

Last edited:
Hmmm..

1. Scar
  2. Chopper
  3. Celtic
    [ ]Anicom Scar
    [ ]Ancient Predator (Asia)
    [ ]Ancient Predator (Special)
  4. Predator 2
  5. Predator 2 Damaged
  6. Elder Predator
    [ ]Elder Predator 2
  7. Wolf
  8. Wolf "Cleaner"
    [ ]Lost
    [ ]Machiko

ok, so what's special about the anicom scar and special ancient pred?

Back