New member from Delaware saying hi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all. Discovered this board over on RSF/CTR and figured I'd join.

I am a long-time Star Wars and horror fan and off and on collector. I started seriously collecting around the time the POTF2 series went in to full swing but stopped around ROTS. I think I really go into the POTF2 line because I was able to get many of the things that I missed out on as a kid from the original Kenner line. It just got to be too much collecting every carded figure, 12", ships and just about everything else. I was also buying McFarlane, NECA and N2 horror figures. I have sold off most of my Kenner stuff and am in the process of selling off the rest of my smaller figures and 12" Kenner collection. I have strictly focused on premium collectibles after discovering MR, GG and SSC. Haven't bought much over the last 5 years except a few GG busts. But my recent discovery of the HT DX Jack Sparrow has rekindled my interest in collecting. That one is on the top of my list and also plan on pre-ordering the DX T-800 and SSC Tusken Raider and Boba Fett.

Other than that I am an avid Harley rider, movie buff and metalhead. Not much more to tell.

Back