Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got confirmation and tracking info last night,
And your right this thread needs some fresh pics

I know I know :cuckoo:

for old times' sake :nana:

best pic of the thread for me :lol

null_zpsd69dcd9b.jpg

some new ones coming sooon :horror

Don't worry guys it was nothing major, one of the snake/hair broke off. Everything else is perfect.
It was very well packed and I wouldn't worry about it arriving broken guys.
Just taking some pics now

Don't worry guys it was nothing major, one of the snake/hair broke off. Everything else is perfect.
It was very well packed and I wouldn't worry about it arriving broken guys.
Just taking some pics now

wow ok ....u got us all worried there for a sec...

:rotfl so in other words u broke a snake/hair taking her out of the box because u didn't listen to averone's video of how to unbox:rotfl

no replacements for u buddy :lol

wow ok ....u got us all worried there for a sec...

:rotfl so in other words u broke a snake/hair taking her out of the box because u didn't listen to averone's video of how to unbox:rotfl

no replacements for u buddy :lol

:lol Nah I was almost too careful taking her out of the box. I actually couldnt find the broken off head till I unpacked the whole statue. It was on the other side of the box so it was probably floating around the box on its way here

:lol Nah I was almost too careful taking her out of the box. I actually couldnt find the broken off head till I unpacked the whole statue. It was on the other side of the box so it was probably floating around the box on its way here

fair enough...so are you sending the whole statue back? or just the head? for Arahom to super glue? :lol

of course I would prefer no damage at all..but..if mine comes damaged then that is the kind of damage I want too :pray:

that is not a big deal at all..

Back