Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What royalty?
Your only very lucky to hear about it first! That's enough in itself

Do you know how many guys missed out and are still after?

Lol so there is no reward system? :thwak Why even mention it then?:cuckoo:

We are working on it
You know you twist my words. I'm saying your all lucky I was here to share it with you. Rewards are for those who keep buying directly from ARH Studios.
You will see what I mean, just need to keep track of it all. You may just need to send an email to prove your the buyer and it's not transferable.
Let me worry about that, we will come up with a method.

We are working on it
You know you twist my words. I'm saying your all lucky I was here to share it with you. Rewards are for those who keep buying directly from ARH Studios.
You will see what I mean, just need to keep track of it all. You may just need to send an email to prove your the buyer and it's not transferable.

lucky to share what with us?

We are working on it

So there is no financial benefit for us like discounts etc? I guess you are playing words with us....:wink1:

lucky to share what with us?

Medusa?:monkey1

Anyways, still no official notice to confirm all Rattle Medusa have now been posted?

Does anyone know if all Australian Rattles have been sent?

I am doing a boycott from all ARH statues until I get my Rattle Medusa...don't care what is on preorder at YMCA

AND BOY IS SHE SPECIAL!!! HOLY MOTHER!!! :hi5:

SEND HER FFS

One I am really looking forward too is Aphrodite...but at the rate ARH produces statues..Arahom and Alex's children will probably have taken over ARH and I'll probably die of old age in a nursing home by the time it comes out and my children will inherit it :dunno :rip

Back