Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, frostlord. I'm still amazed at the head sculpt. Can't imagine how many got damaged at the factory getting pulled out of the mold.

ARH be selling dem rattle and green Medusa on Ebay starting bid of $1,000....

Two guys were refunded just last week.
Multiple times we tried to collect.
Arahom decided that since we have 20+ people who want them, it would be only fair to offer all a chance to get them on an auction.
The increased price is to cover extra costs accrued during shipping.
We will ship internationally.

Two guys were refunded just last week.
Multiple times we tried to collect.
Arahom decided that since we have 20+ people who want them, it would be only fair to offer all a chance to get them on an auction.
The increased price is to cover extra costs accrued during shipping.
We will ship internationally.

Ummm...wouldn't it busier to go in order of the WL? That would be the most fair instead of eBay route....just saying :dunno

Ummm...wouldn't it busier to go in order of the WL? That would be the most fair instead of eBay route....just saying :dunno

We thought about going down the list. Non-payers and dealing with people like this, has left us to take extreme measures.
eBay guarantees immediate payment. Right now that's best for us, we used up so much more money shipping these.
Thanks.

Beautiful looking statue. I prefer it without the chest plate... not because I'm a pervert (although I am one)... just because the piece looks more natural and a bit sexier without it. I guess I just always picture her bare chested.

We thought about going down the list. Non-payers and dealing with people like this, has left us to take extreme measures.
eBay guarantees immediate payment. Right now that's best for us, we used up so much more money shipping these.
Thanks.

Well... eBay doesn't guarantee payment. :monkey1The buyer can just not pay. :wink1: Why do a WL if your not going to use it? If I was the WL person, I would be pissed. JMHO:peace

Well... eBay doesn't guarantee payment. :monkey1The buyer can just not pay. :wink1: Why do a WL if your not going to use it? If I was the WL person, I would be pissed. JMHO:peace

pretty much this.... luckily I got one and wasn't on the waitlist cuz it seems like it would be useless anyway :lecture

I can tell you as a person on the waitlist, I do find this decision by ARH to be unethical.

pretty much this.... luckily I got one and wasn't on the waitlist cuz it seems like it would be useless anyway :lecture

I can tell you as a person on the waitlist, I do find this decision by ARH to be unethical.

:goodpost::exactly:

I think ARH has just about done it all now..that just not right to auction them....very petty for a few extra dollars....u lose respect like that

:goodpost::exactly:

I think ARH has just about done it all now..that just not right to auction them....very petty for a few extra dollars....u lose respect like that

Guys this is not fair! I came here and suggested we increase the ES size by 20, I was about to increase it by 50-100. But all of you had a cow! So I only added the 20, when we could have sold at least 50 more in fact. Now we are unethical?
The wait list was never a sure thing. No one but 2 guys dropped out and we have over 30+ on the wait list.
We though the best option is to put it on an auction so everyone had a chance to bid on it. What was wrong is to set the ES so low from the start.
We can't ever get everyone happy! This is the pattern here, nothing more. I'm sorry some of you never had the chance to get this. But please I beg you, if you like an ARH product, next time, don't wait till the last minute to order one as they are hard to get and sell out quickly. Some of our products coming will have low ES, and they will go up for sale in Oct.

You guys are probably shooting yourself in the foot by being honest and transparent about it. Could of listed and sold them without anyone knowing and no **** storm.
They are yours to sell and do with as you please, but to do what you did, say so on a public forum and not expect to get grilled over it? Silly.
Still I respect all you did to get your international orders out, and you took a loss to do so. Maybe just keep some things to yourselves in the future.
Cheers Ave

would much rather have this **** coming from a developer than bad quality control *cough*sideshow*cough*

it's ARH property till someone buys it. they can do what they want with it

now where are those alternate breastplates ave? :impatient:

would much rather have this **** coming from a developer than bad quality control *cough*sideshow*cough*

it's ARH property till someone buys it. they can do what they want with it

now where are those alternate breastplates ave? :impatient:

on ebay.......

It doesn't stop ARH producing more medusas in secret and dropping them on ebay to make a killing.There is no numbering system ,no edition # ,nothing, there could be 150 rattles out there and nobody will know.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Well... eBay doesn't guarantee payment. :monkey1The buyer can just not pay. :wink1:

This.

I hope that he knows that immediate payment is for BIN based ebay, not auction based. They have 3 days to pay and then 4 more days after you open an Unpaid Item Dispute (UID).

Changes are, would have been better to choose someone on the WL; at least then you could be like 'hey, you want this', if the person says no, move to the next person, if the person says yes, require payment, or move on. I'm sure the WL was long enough to do that method and get payment for either in a timely fashion.

(I personally couldn't afford her. :( but I'm sad for the people who were on the WL)

It doesn't stop ARH producing more medusas in secret and dropping them on ebay to make a killing.There is no numbering system ,no edition # ,nothing, there could be 150 rattles out there and nobody will know.

The Rattle is numbered on the bottom of the base, #/70.

That's not going to happen,
there are only #70 Rattles
We are moving forward with plenty of new sculpts, you will see soon? NYCC is right around the corner.

Back