Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, I ask Arahom about the progress of Int shipping.
He wrote back:

"I have shipped already 1/3rd of the international orders. I‘ll repack 5 more today.
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc"

its a very tedious process to simply unpack one of those monster, i cannot imagine unpacking and re-packing multiples, i hope he has a strong back

its a very tedious process to simply unpack one of those monster, i cannot imagine unpacking and re-packing multiples, i hope he has a strong back

He used to
In fact he did hurt his back :(
I didn't want to tell you guys, you would think it's an excuse.
As I said before its not easy, but we are doing our best to get them out

What you guys are doing to get these out to your overseas customers is above and beyond loyal service. Most businesses would of just said bad luck I think, so my hat is off to you guys.

Awesome, Buffalo.

I'm amazed at the job Arahom is doing. Not many damages. I was so worried about the hair on mine but every single snake came through.

^ Nice!!! ^

Did u gloss her?

Nope.

It's really not as glossy as it looks in the pictures, but it's not totally flat either, it'll reflect, when light or a flash is put on it.

The paint looks pretty much like my other statues.

Received mine a week ago but haven't had time to open it up until tonight.

The statue is awesome. Everything was good with the exception of 2 minor issue which I don't mind.

One is being the breastplate is tight on the side and it isn't magnetic so I had to put it on very slowly and carefully as well it doesn't stick on so it's somewhat loose.

Second is that there are 2 minor smudges on the outer sides of both breasts.

Anyways, here's a pic that quickly took. I will upload more detailed ones later.

Opened and inspected mine today. It is huge and has a heck of a WOW factor. Only issue was the very tip of the rattle didn't come out quite right I think. Its a very minor issue but does any else's have this issue?

The statue is awesome. Everything was good with the exception of 2 minor issue which I don't mind.

One is being the breastplate is tight on the side and it isn't magnetic so I had to put it on very slowly and carefully as well it doesn't stick on so it's somewhat loose.

Anyways, here's a pic that quickly took. I will upload more detailed ones later.

i had the same problem with my breastplates so i contacted ARH and they said that the factory forgot to put the magnetic paint on some of them. i sent it back to be fixed free of charge.

i had the same problem with my breastplates so i contacted ARH and they said that the factory forgot to put the magnetic paint on some of them. i sent it back to be fixed free of charge.

Then mine is one of the ones missing the metallic paint too. I'll have to contact Arahom, but I'll wait 'til he's done shipping out everybodies Medusas.

Ah, that explains it. I just sent Arahom a message. I guess I'll be displaying mine topless for now. Lol!

He used to
In fact he did hurt his back :(
I didn't want to tell you guys, you would think it's an excuse.
As I said before its not easy, but we are doing our best to get them out

its all good mate..relax take your time..but I am bringing out frostlords skeleton pic again in October is there is no sign of her..just so u know:lecture

Nice display! Congrats.

From Arahom today:

"All international orders with the exception of 8 to Australia are already shipped or ready to ship with labels and everything. Just waiting for pick up on Tuesday.

I’ll re-pack those from Australia buyers tomorrow and have everything out of here by Tuesday"

Looks like the Aus shipping from US is also costing the most so we much do a good job packing the tails etc

From Arahom today:

"All international orders with the exception of 8 to Australia are already shipped or ready to ship with labels and everything. Just waiting for pick up on Tuesday.

I’ll re-pack those from Australia buyers tomorrow and have everything out of here by Tuesday"

Looks like the Aus shipping from US is also costing the most so we much do a good job packing the tails etc

Thanks averone for the update. Hopefully I'll get him by the end of the month.

Back